LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LS1 Engine Harness to LT1 Body Harness, anyone still do it?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 11:35 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default LS1 Engine Harness to LT1 Body Harness, anyone still do it?

I know there were some threads a few years ago about doing the conversion and a few guys out there that were doing it. Need to have mine done as well as a 4l80e plug installed. Harness is a stock 02 a4 ls1, need it repinned to go to a stock 97 lt1 body harness. I was going to do it myself but time constraints aren't allowing me to set down and take the time to do it. Hopefully someone on here can guide me in the right direction. Thanks in advance
Old 12-05-2014, 09:47 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maxplusten
I know there were some threads a few years ago about doing the conversion and a few guys out there that were doing it. Need to have mine done as well as a 4l80e plug installed. Harness is a stock 02 a4 ls1, need it repinned to go to a stock 97 lt1 body harness. I was going to do it myself but time constraints aren't allowing me to set down and take the time to do it. Hopefully someone on here can guide me in the right direction. Thanks in advance
We used to rewire them, but it is just so time consuming. We do build plug and play brand new ones that will fit better. Most of the time if you have a really good condition LS1 harness they will sell for $250-$400....Then purchasing a new harness was actually a really affordable purchase. The new harnesses are $750. When we were doing the rewires we were charging $400. I hope this helps!

Standalone LS Swap Harnesses IN STOCK!
LSX, LTX Stand alone swap harnesses. S10 LSX conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses, 24x conversion PLUG AND PLAY harnesses. LT1 to LSX PLUG AND PLAY Harnesses.
sales@bp-automotive.com
www.bp-automotive.com
1-888-467-4491
Old 12-06-2014, 06:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ouch... Not to discredit the work because I'm sure it's great but I don't think I can justify 750 for a junkyard build. Don't have that much in the motor lol. I'll keep it in mind though. Thanks!

Quick Reply: LS1 Engine Harness to LT1 Body Harness, anyone still do it?