LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

94 t-topcamaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 94 t-topcamaro

ok for the last week iwas hearing this wind noise in the car when im driving like 50mph. this noise just started, and its been killing me.. well today i was driving and i came up on this nice curved road, with a really big s bend to it, so i got on it, ok--55, 65, 70 ( i hear the wind noise) 72, 75 -- i heard a loud POOOOOOF.. it was A wind gushing noise, and i felt THE wind hitting my fase---- i glance up and i see the sky-, im like what the fu*k-- this is not right, --it took like 3 seconds for me to realize that my t- top just blew off the car,...--- the plastic handle on it was starting to strip( like that when i bought it) and i guess it was never closed tight enough... i was crying..... good thing was no one around -- because it would have done some damage.... oh well-- what can u do-- thats life.. problems after problems-- and alll week the car had a low rpm misfire--opti-- now money is for t-top... .. ---- just make sure u guys put them on tight.... and make sure your latches are working .
Old 01-19-2007, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

atleast it didnt fly off of your friends car and smash into yours on the freeway goin 80mph....

talk about problems, it definitely sucked.