LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

trans am help

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trans am help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i live in houston tx. just bought a mystic teal with cameleon flames t.a. "ws7" with a 383 stroker an automatic with shift kit a vigilante torque converter 2600 rpm stall and lt4 hot cam tpis throtle body and a hole bunch of other stuff i want to change the cam out for somthing more powerful what you sugest for the new cam and what else should i get done already have a bottle of cold fusion wet injected nitrous that im going to get directly ported also am loking for a shirt to match my car black with teal bird anybody know where i can get one there after market heads im not sure what type the engine has ovwer 12 thosand in it and has less than a thosand miles on it its an lt1 hence the lt4 hot cam im not sure what else i have other than whats on there im getting a list of everything in it and i think its quarter is low 12s mayb even a 12 i think it was 12.02 i know those lt4 hot cams are worth a lot and hard to find and am hoping i can get a fare trade for a beter cam tuned and instaled what cam you think also do you know where i can get the sshirt from my friend gets all his shirts from askin people on this site where to get them from i need a black one with teal bird
Old 06-03-2007, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

Damn, that could be the longest sentence ever typed. LOL, Just giving ya a hard time. If the motor has 12K in it, it better run better than 12.02. The hotcam is not hard to find at all and people still usually dont run them cause its just an old grind. There are much better cams out there for the price.

As far as what cam to get depends on the RPM range of the bottom end. If your stock bottom end then probably like a CC305 or a CC503. If the bottom end is built then maybe a CC306 or a GM847
Old 06-03-2007, 02:37 PM

hummmm thanxs for the advice and ya i dont like using gramer lol but hey any help on the shirt thing
Old 06-03-2007, 02:37 PM

well maybe it does lol but thats what i tell people 12.02 lol