LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous

I have a 95 camaro. I would like to put a nitrous throttle plate on it. But i cant find them unless i buy the whole system. Any ideas of where i could find one.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:53 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

www.nitrousoutlet.com

They have the sickest LT1 plate out, ask if you can buy it seperatley.

Tony.

Last edited by Speed Density; 11-02-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:23 PM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 for Nitrous Outlet plate.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 PM
10 Second Club

I'll be using the NitrousOutlet plate. The link below is for the plate conversion only which sounds like what you need. They have 58mm and mono-blade conversions also.

Nitrous Outlet LT1 52mm Plate Conversion
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...roduct_id=2807
Old 11-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Launching!

I am not looking to spend that much money on one i just dont want to have to tap in into the intake elbow. Any other sugestions?
Old 11-05-2007, 09:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The thing to take into consideration when installing a plate on the LT1 is how close the two front runners are. Placing a plate or nozzle that sprays strait outwards that close to the two front runners leaves a huge opportunity of over shooting the two front runners and over powering the back ones. Our plate is the only plate on the market that does not spray at the back of the intake. Our plate is desgned to give the correct mixture to each runner.

There is not another plate on the market I would use there. However there are a few other plates on the market that may be less expensivce than ours. We carry NOS and they offer a plate for your applications as well. Contact one of our sales reps and they can get pricing for you on it.

Dave
Old 11-05-2007, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
The thing to take into consideration when installing a plate on the LT1 is how close the two front runners are. Placing a plate or nozzle that sprays strait outwards that close to the two front runners leaves a huge opportunity of over shooting the two front runners and over powering the back ones. Our plate is the only plate on the market that does not spray at the back of the intake. Our plate is desgned to give the correct mixture to each runner.

There is not another plate on the market I would use there. However there are a few other plates on the market that may be less expensivce than ours. We carry NOS and they offer a plate for your applications as well. Contact one of our sales reps and they can get pricing for you on it.

Dave

I will concur with the statment about "over shooting" the front runners. I first started with a Nitrous Works plate. Blew a head gasket and when I went to change the gaskets #1 & 2 cylinders looked 10 times better than 7&8. ON the next motor I used a NOS plate and same thing. I havent used a NitrousOulet plate yet but have heard nothing but good things about it. Everyone that I have talked to say that the atomization is better with NitrousOutlet plate is better.