LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Hey guys I was wondering what yall think a fair asking price for my car info inside

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 01:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey guys I was wondering what yall think a fair asking price for my car info inside

I have a 95 z28 m6 with 70,000 on the clock its got magnaflo exoust and an unknown Hi Flow cat. Also it has a pro 5.0 short throw shifter with a hurst pistol grip on it. the car has t-tops crome rims similar to the wagon style corvette rims and also have a stock set of swirls non crome. I have the stock sound system as well as the one currently in the car wich is an alpine 9883 head unit with kicker r6's in the door with a 12 in jl audio sub mounted in a custom box.The system has an inline fuse coming straight off the battery and also has a 2 mtx amps mounted inside the sub box wich is covered wit a black carpet. It hs brand new brakes all around and same with rotors. the original factory rotors are availible to along with a extra set of brakes. It has a 4inch cone filter inplace of the box style intake and i also have a complete stock ls1 intake that goes with the car along with the lt1 intake. there are no rips in the seats at all the only 2 things wrong with the interior are the lever on the passenger side seat is cracked and the plastic cover on the drivers door is cracked but i have a replacement on the way. It has a 160 thermostat and a remote fan overide switch. I have all the original documents from the dealership when it was bought new and a build sheet I think. as well as multiple other documents. The title is perfect its nvr been wrecked. it has cloth interior. My question is what do yall think I can get for it?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
untitled.bmp (49.9 KB, 130 views)
untitled28.bmp (49.9 KB, 50 views)
untitledz.bmp (49.9 KB, 34 views)
Old 12-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

8k maybe...
Old 12-02-2007, 01:52 AM
TECH Resident

Default thank you for the input

i greatly apreciate all help yall can offer
Old 12-02-2007, 02:03 AM
On The Tree

IMO the thing that hurts it the most is the colour (less commonly looked for from what I've seen, tho I like it strangely)

BUT
Sounds like you've done some clean mods tho, that would really add to the car for a potential buying and not deter(nice stereo, good shifter, sweet exhaust, adds to the Camaro feel without making someone nervous). Also sounds like you kept up on it really nicely in terms of records and maintaiance. Plus lower Miles.

I bet you could get 7k or even close to 8ish if you held out.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:54 AM
TECH Resident

It depends a lot on the market in your area. Do some research in local classified adds and see how comparable cars are selling. Around here, you couldn't expect more than 4k to 5k for a clean M-6 LT1 car. It will also depend on how fast you need or want to sell the car. It usually takes a while to find the right buyer, if you are looking for top dollar. My best advice would be to start a little high and work your down.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

Default honestly Im in no need to sell

I just put it up for kicks to see what would would happen ya know? If someone buys it they do if not ima build it up alot over the summer. Ive actualy got it listed localy up on craigslist for $10,000 just to see what happens. I was just wondering how overpriced yall think it is. I looked at prices around my area most cars are realy high mileage or are in crap condition. So i was kinda thinkin my prices was high but fairish.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

i think atleast in my area thats about 2-3k to expensive. it really depends on where u live for price.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

That would be way too expensive in my area, ls1s are going for that much that are clean. Sorry to say in my area the car would maybe get 6k if it was really nice and clean.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Default Once again thank yall for the help

about the ls1 pricing thats the other thing i was kinda wanting to add in if yall or anyone ya know would be interested in trading a ls1 bird for it? thats a real long shot and i know im making myself out to be an idiot for it but I miss the birds the z28 is special in its own way but the birds still win out for me. The only thing is I wouldnt trade for an ls1 with over 110,xxx miles paint doesnt matter to me realy I have acces to a paint shop. once again thanks forthe help guys.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I do not mean to sound harsh, but your car, even with all the mods mentioned, would only yield whats close to book value... I had an LT1 Trans Am with many mods and bolt ons, reman tranny, nice paint job..... I could not sell for what it was worth..... I'll say your car would sell for about $3800-$5500 and thats how much it will be worth to someone who might trade you their LS1 bird...
Old 12-03-2007, 12:14 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

around 7k if u wait for the right buyer
Old 12-03-2007, 01:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

theres a ls1 formy for sale around here for only 8k with 80k miles =X

Quick Reply: Hey guys I was wondering what yall think a fair asking price for my car info inside