LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

help please need a file for tune

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please need a file for tune

hello i have a 1994 camaro z28, mid length headers ,mild port jobheads and intake, 5.10 lift cam ,1.6 roller rockers ,auto trans ,373 gears just got it done runs really strong but dont rev fast like it should need a tune file thats close i have tunercats and a aldl cable was hopings someone could help me out with a tune that is close so i could mess with it i really would appricate any help ive tried other sites and there are a lot of bad files that wont work thanks for any help my email is nofordfan at yahoo.com tried the websites cant find any good ones but if anyone knows of any please let me know thanks
Old 09-09-2008, 08:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You could've just updated your other thread

If you're cramped for cash, then you could just have this guy do it. I've talked to him via email, and while he's a starter like you, he has done some and does know what he's doing for the most part. He could write you a file and then email it.

http://www.lt1pcmtuning.com/

For the price, it won't be any worse than you are now, and it surely won't be worse than you are if you'd do it (no offense heh).

On that note, you could always do it yourself. I did! My first car was my 91 350 TPI and it worked out great! I was surprised. Then I took that knowledge and did my 93. Difference is, I have to have chips burned, you can do it right away. So you have a better chance for learning and improving. It's quite easy, and there are folks on here that'd help you with questions, I'd help with all I can. It's just asking for it done is what won't get you any help :\ It's basically this: If someone wants something done for them, there are place you can pay, so why would someone here do it free? If you need something done and are willing to do it yourself, people will gladly help you, since you're willing to try While all the stuff looks complicated, it's not as bad as it seems.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy help please need a file for tune

thanks for all the help Formula350 good ideal i just was hoping someone had somthing close then i could just modify it was hoping anyway ive read into tuning myself sure i could do it but would take awile and really want to try the car at dragstrip really needs timing advanced bad thanks

Quick Reply: help please need a file for tune