Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Please help!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Please help!!!!!!

ok so drivin home and shifted into 4th and went to go to 5th and it got stuck in 4th and i tried to turn off car and get in out and nothing and when the car is running it feels kinda rough when i try to get it out so anyone got and ideas
Old 07-26-2009, 04:04 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by bloo4.6
ok so drivin home and shifted into 4th and went to go to 5th and it got stuck in 4th and i tried to turn off car and get in out and nothing and when the car is running it feels kinda rough when i try to get it out so anyone got and ideas

So, it is stuck in 4th gear...can u still drive it? I mean, does it go anywhere in 4th gear, or does it just rev?

If it is just stuck in 4th, but you can drive it, you could have broke the keys, fork, or shift rod, one of the likely culprits.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Teching In

ok so heres an update it will drive in 4th but i talk to my tranny guy and hes had them do the same thing and he said he hit them before with the palm of his hand and it sometimes come out, so i tried it and it came out and everything seems fine so far but its still under warranty so thats my next step