Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Problem With my Clutch Please Help...

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem With my Clutch Please Help...

I'm new to this so I'll try to explain the best I can. I was driving and took a turn pretty hard in second gear, the car slid sideways. I went to shift after I came out of it and the car wouldn't go into gear. The clutch has lost all pressure and there's a leak from the transmission where it meets the clutch when I put in clutch fluid. It drains when I pump the clutch. There was no burning smell or other troubles other than not being able to get it into gear and the clutch feeling loose like there's no pressure. Does anybody know what this could be and how mcuch to fix it? Thanks in advance.

BTW, I have a 1999 T/A...

Last edited by Hypnotic; 10-02-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:17 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Hypnotic
I'm new to this so I'll try to explain the best I can. I was driving and took a turn pretty hard in second gear, the car slid sideways. I went to shift after I came out of it and the car wouldn't go into gear. The clutch has lost all pressure and there's a leak from the transmission where it meets the clutch when I put in clutch fluid. It drains when I pump the clutch. There was no burning smell or other troubles other than not being able to get it into gear and the clutch feeling loose like there's no pressure. Does anybody know what this could be and how mcuch to fix it? Thanks in advance.

BTW, I have a 1999 T/A...

Sounds like you either broke the slave, or the line @ the slave broke/popped loose
Old 10-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Thankyou, I'm glad it isn't the clutch or the transmission itslef. Thankyou.