Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Monster Clutch Install Instructions & Slave????

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 04:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Default Monster Clutch Install Instructions & Slave????

Does anybody have the instructions for a Monster Level 3 Clutch kit? I would really appreciate it if someone would scan them and email them to me.

coryrgraner@yahoo.com

Also, with 34K miles, do I really need to change my slave cylinder when I do the install? Thanks for the help.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:39 AM

Received 1,836 Likes on 1,145 Posts

Check with SNL Performance. Guaranteed they'll have it.

36k isn't bad on a slave but also how long has it been in there? Seals can go bad just sitting. To me, the effort to pull the transmission twice vs the cost of a slave to only do it once, I would replace it. But that's me.

Are you keeping the stock master? Monster 3 is a great clutch but the stock master has a time with it. If you have problems getting it to disengage you might need to upgrade your master cylinder. TBH, it is debatable if the stock master is even adequate for the stock clutch in an F body.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:36 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
Does anybody have the instructions for a Monster Level 3 Clutch kit? I would really appreciate it if someone would scan them and email them to me.

coryrgraner@yahoo.com

Also, with 34K miles, do I really need to change my slave cylinder when I do the install? Thanks for the help.
Here are the install instructions. With 34k on the slave its a good idea to replace it while you are in there.

http://monsterclutches.com/single-disc-install-tips

Give us a shout if you need more help. (817-750-2000)
Old 07-08-2015, 07:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Awesome man, thanks.

Darth, I have a Tick master ready to install as well. One of the great things about these cars is that there are so many proven parts and combos so it's easy to make good mod decisions. Like a monster 3 and Tick. Boom, done.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:36 PM

Received 1,836 Likes on 1,145 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherWs6
Awesome man, thanks.

Darth, I have a Tick master ready to install as well. One of the great things about these cars is that there are so many proven parts and combos so it's easy to make good mod decisions. Like a monster 3 and Tick. Boom, done.
exactly right! I'm assuming you got the remote bleeder as well. If not, get it. It'll make for easy clutch bleeding - which don't normally go together in the same sentence.

Quick Reply: Monster Clutch Install Instructions & Slave????