Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Best place to buy Mobil 1 Synth. ATF

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 08:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best place to buy Mobil 1 Synth. ATF

What's the best place to buy Mobil 1 sythentic ATF for my M6. No where around were I live sells it!
Old 12-13-2005, 11:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, I am positive that somewhere in Clarksville has it. I live in a VERY small town(Central City) and our Auto Zone has it FOR SURE. Maybe you are overlooking it. Try asking someone behind the counter.

Check at Auto Zone, Advanced Auto Parts, other auto parts stores, even Wal Mart. I am confident you'll find some. If not, PM me and I will give you directions to my town, it's not that far away, we can get the tranny fluid, and I will even help you change it in my garage. Always looking for new F-Body pals, they are far and few between around here
Old 12-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Launching!

Default reply

I called tonight from work to the Adavance and Auto Zones and they told me that they didn't have it. I am going to look for myself in the morning when I get off of work and see. If I don't have any luck I will for sure give you a call and meet up. I don't know any one here in Clarksville with a F-Body. Thanks
Old 12-14-2005, 12:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea, Ive seen it at all the Autozones back home and here at college. They carry a lot of weights and oils that most places dont. Good luck

Quick Reply: Best place to buy Mobil 1 Synth. ATF