Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Need a new clutch, any suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 11:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a new clutch, any suggestions?

If you read my earlier post, you might have seen this coming, but I thought I could make it home alright... my clutch blew out on my camaro. its a 95 z28 m6. I need a new one, does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Regular

Default After Market Clutch

Ok, I am looking for an after market clutch for my camaro now. I was thinking about it, and while it is mostly stock (most changes are appearance, then a little exaust, and intake), I have some plans to make it a little less stock. As long as I am putting a new clutch on it, I might as well put a good one on it. Someone suggested a Spec stage 3. Any other suggestions? Looking for what some of you have found is the most bang for your buck, and keeping in mind, that this is still going to be a daily driver for the next few years.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Resident

Default no

Go with a ram or centerforce . The specs are just to friggin wacky. I never got mine right as far as adjustment and it felt like ****. I went to the texatraila and love it stuck it in bleed it and go that is on my ls1 tho. My buddys lt1 had the ram hd and it is great clutch in his car.