Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Good job Spec

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good job Spec

If you have any problems with your clutch, talk to Jeremy (SPEC-01 on here). He took care of me and didn't talk to me like I was a dumbass.

My Spec Twin problem was here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-transmission/830975-spec-twin-problem.html

I sent my clutch to them and they rebuilt the pressure plate and relined the disks for no charge besides shipping. The only thing they could see was the pivot in the press. plate could've been messed up. See? It's not always a hydraulic problem. Anyway, I finally got it back together last night with no shims or anything and went for a ride. I didn't even have to bleed it. I hooked the clutch line up and it went into gear the first time without ever cracking the bleeder. I've never had that happen before. The pedal still feels high but not nearly as bad as it was. No chatter or slipping this time either. I'm thrilled and appriciate what they did.

I just thought I'd bring some good news to them since they always hear the negative side of the story.

Thanks,
Donnie