Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Sdpc

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 02:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sdpc

Damn, I ordered my LS7 Clutch and all from SDPC and asked them to send it via UPS and NOT stupid FedEx but they still sent it with FedEx. I am only 300 mi. from SDPC and stupid FedEx will take a week to get here because they send it to Dallas then to Denver then to me. UPS sends it straight to me and I would have gotten it in one day. Just pissed off that they didn't read the comments................Now I have to wait another week for the stupid clutch........................................F**K ...........
Old 02-23-2008, 08:39 AM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You should have posted this in the sponsor feedback section
Old 02-23-2008, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

Sorry, just venting, there's nothing that can be done and I just have to wait.....
Old 02-23-2008, 01:39 PM
11 Second Club

Don't feel too bad I ordered the LS7 clutch from them and it was supposed to be here today. FedEx website says damaged in transit returning to shipper. The weird thing is, is that it actually made it all the way to FL from Texas and even out on the truck for delivery this AM but they never even tried to deliver it. How you can damage a freakin clutch while delivering other packages is beyond me.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

sucks man. i got my ls7 clutch and parts from SDPC for my swap this morning. it was supose to be here sooner but fedex sucks and is too lazy to check if anyones home (you have to sign for it). i had to run down the drive way this morning to catch the bastard lol.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:48 AM
On The Tree

Fedex delivered my tires from tirerack. The dude pulls in and no one is home, as he is in his truck writing the note to put on the door my father pulls in the driveway right next to him and goes in through the garage and inside to disable the house alarm. Walks to the front door and when he opens it the note is on the door and dude is pulling out! WTF!

My dad called and raised hell with them, the note said they would be back tommorrow, but after dad called he was back in about 2 hours. And acted like he never seen my dad, my dad said he made eye contact with him as he was pulling in (fedex was backed in and dad pulled in on the fedex drivers side) Amazing!

Quick Reply: Sdpc