Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Sam "TS6" Dennis Legal Street Races Sept 21 @ Coles County Dragway!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sam "TS6" Dennis Legal Street Races Sept 21 @ Coles County Dragway!!!

Some of you may have known a great friend of mine and fellow LS1tech member that passed away a couple years back named Sam Dennis or TS6. Since his passing we have made it a point to do a cruise or race in his name every year, and we are trying to make this as big as possible. Please come out and race or watch!!! Here is the flyer below.

Sam Dennis Legal Street Races are going down, and you better be ready!!! This event is in memory of our great friend and fellow street racer Sam Dennis. He loved nothing more than a nice cruise followed by some heads up racing from an arm drop, so thats exactly what we are going to do. The day will start by meeting up at Grandview Memorial Gardens @ 10 am. We will pay our respects and leave from the cemetery @ 10:30 am. All cruise together to Coles County Dragway, the gates open @ noon and races start @ 2 pm. Every person spectator or racer must pay the 10 dollar track entrance fee, and racers must then get teched to race. After you have passed tech with a number on your car you can make your way to the staging lanes. From there you will be racing a single elimination heads up arm drop race. If you win you come back to the staging lanes in the winners lane, if you loose you will still come back to the staging lanes but in another lane that will be reserved for grudge races. Races will be decided on by random, who ever you pull up next to you race. This will continue until only 1 racer is left and they will have bragging rights to be fastest Legal Street Racer of 2013. The races will still continue threw the day with just grudge matchs on who you think is a good race or whoever you want to call out. .After the races we will all cruise back to the Champaign area.

All racers are welcome at this event. Instead of having a set price to enter the competition, we will be taking donations. No set minimum amount, however it is going to Sams son Xanders college fund so the more the better!

If anyone has any questions please post them or contact me and i will answer to the best of my ability's.

Quick Reply: Sam "TS6" Dennis Legal Street Races Sept 21 @ Coles County Dragway!!!