Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Missouri Members In here

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 11:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missouri Members In here

How you guys doing, I'll be heading down to Branson w/ mi familia August 5-10th or 12th for a little family vacation. We do own 2 time shares in branson and I will most likely be bringing my car on down. Anyone from that area or willing to meet me possibly somewhere down in that area- It would be great to meet some people maybe set something up or something of that nature

Let me know

Adam
Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Smile Sunset Orange T/A?

Hello from Northwest MO - I take from your thread that your T/A is Sunset Orange? Coincidently, I own a Sunset T/A also - I havn't seen many sunset colored T/A's so it gets my attention. I recently joined the Nebraska region of the SCCA but have not had opportunity to attend any solo events. I have been putting the car through changes to prep for that first solo;my current adventure today and tomorrow is finishing the head/cam work; I am scheduled wtih MC racing of Overland Park, KS - to get dyno tune for head/cam - intend to keep the stock TB and intake; ext will be to get AR TTII's , 17x9.5 front, 17x11 back with shaved Kumho Victorracers. Then off to the solo I go. Next I will be heading to Sturgis on dresser; however we are thinkin about heading to Lake Of Ozarks this weekend??? If car is done may take it on road run.

2002 T/A (Sunset Orange): BMR Front U/L C-arms, BMR-K member, LGsports C-5 front brakes and brembo rotors, Hawk HPS pads all around, Dynatech LT headers w/Borla , Hotchkiss f/r sways, Bilstein matching shocks and hypercois dropped 1", GlobalWest Track link, 4:10 Strange Rearend, GW adj PH, BMR adj rear LCRs, KN FIPK, Ported Oil Pump, JWIS Timing Chain, AFR 205cc (unmilled) withTR 230/224/111lsa, RAM clutch and Flywheel, SLP Cross fames and tower brace.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:57 AM
TECH Addict

I'm in St. Peters. It's in St. Charles County.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:48 AM
12 Second Club

davewbremer- My car is NBM- Navy Blue Metallic check the Sig below

Scotty-Z...relatively how close is that to Branson-I don't knwo much about MO so anything would help
Old 08-05-2005, 02:00 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02WS6Bird
davewbremer- My car is NBM- Navy Blue Metallic check the Sig below

Scotty-Z...relatively how close is that to Branson-I don't knwo much about MO so anything would help
Hmm, when I've gone to Branson, it's about a 4-hour drive. Now if the parents had let me drive back then (granted I was probably 15 at the time), we'd have made it in 3 hours.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ive made that trip in 3 hours with TA/RA

Quick Reply: Missouri Members In here