Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

FS: rustang...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: rustang...

Yeah Im thinking of getting out of fords all together. Just in case anyone here knows a guy looking for a car, tell em about this one. Its an 89 hatch with almost no rust. Theres a little surface rust on the inside lip of the hatch and Ive noticed a few little bubbles on the outside of the hatch, otherwise its clean. It needs a wetsand and buff to look even better. Its a fully BUILT car...Got a reverse manual c4, built spray motor, some suspension and other things. Its basically ready to go. Ill throw in a brand new NX plate kit. The plate and solinoids are already on, just need to mount the 2nd regulator and run a small piece of fuel line and mount the bottle.

So the car is almost turn key(It will drive anywhere and run great right now, but needs to have the kit installed the rest of the way). Ill give details to serious buyers only...If youve got the money and come out to see the car, Ill tell you what it has. It just needs a few small things to be finished up to be a fast street car. Runs at 180* wherever I go and idles at lights and all that without any problems...So its not a strip only car.

Im asking 7500. Pretty set on the price since everything in the car is top of the line and the total amount invested into it was over double what Im asking. Im open to all trades...Im definitely looking to get into another ls1 car if anyones interested...I prefer an a4 but m6 is alright since I have a th350 sitting here anyways.

Let me know...Im not on here a whole lot so get ahold of me on chitown or call my cell 708 287 1998 Thanks, Dave.