Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

WTF Jobs in Cinci/Dayton area?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF Jobs in Cinci/Dayton area?

I moved her back in the summer of 2004. I swore when I moved here that I wouldn't go back into the automotive repair field unless it was a dealership or independant shop. I'm so tired of the corporate BS. It took 3 months to find anything period and guess what, it was for a corporate BS shop. Then I was lured into switching jobs to another corporate BS company because my former manager and District manager talked me into it. Bottom line, it's all BS and I'm done with it. I finally quite when the comapany was taken over by another and all the high end techs pay was cut. I was one of the last techs to have their pay cut, but enough is enough. I have tried to get employment in several different fields but around here they only give you the option to submit a resume. You can't call anyone, show up in person,or anything relative to actually getting a job. I have over 20 yrs in automotive repair, can fix or modify just about anything. Six of those years being either a service manager, lead tech or shop forman. Had my own race team in drag bike in the late 80's early 90's. Built over 100 street/strip cars for customers and friends and guess what. Can't seem to get a job no matter what I try. Every company is all about sending in a resume but never actually talking to anyone like it should be. I've never not gotten the job after a personal interview. Come on Cinci/Dayton doesn't anyone need a qualified/experieced auto tech?
Old 11-26-2006, 07:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ask on some of the local boards, they might be able to help you out.

www.daytonfbody.org
www.gcfba.net
www.nkyfba.com