Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Appalachian Showdown

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Appalachian Showdown

Well..I posted this in one other forum, but since KY, OH and a few other midwestern states are close here it is....

Well Guys and Girls, I don't get on this site much but I'm looking for support. We are trying to get together interest in a show here in West Virginia. Just trying to see if we have enough people in the area that would like to do something like this. It's called the Appalachian Showdown and will be on May 17th and 18th 2008. The event will be held at Kanawha Valley Dragway (1/8 mile Track) in Teays Valley, WV. We are looking into prices and events. Right now we are looking at Bracket racing, Stunt Shows, Drag Contest, Burnout contest, and a BIG car show. Door prizes and prizes for the bracket racing also. So if any of you guys or girls would be interested in this let me know...If we can get it going it will be BIG!

P.S. We had to go with an 1/8 mile track because we wanted to keep it in WV and KVD is the only drag strip in WV...Guess we need to be talking to the our law makers about this!