Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

F$cking T-MOBILE!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F$cking T-MOBILE!!!!!!

Ok to make this vent short heres my complaint. One day my tmobile phone stops working, so i go into a service center and they tell me "well your pgones been sut off because this morning you bought a 250$ phone, so you were shipped a new sim card with your new phone" only problem is i didnt order a new phone....apparently someone called in this order using the last 4 of my social, tmobile allowed them to change the shipping address. When i was at the tmobile service center i seen the address it was somewhere in Chicago. So everything get resolved, my phone gets turned back on , im not charged for the purchase. Well for my safety i cancel the tmobile account, only to have the bill arrive and there trying to get me to pay the bill for the fraudulent phone.

Now i call and call and all i get are automated voice people. Now tmobile is sending me letters saying if i dont pay in 10 days they will notify collections. I went ahead and contacted the Better Business Bureau, im just at my wits end, its frustrating when you get the run around and cant get ahold of anyone.....any suggestions?
Old 06-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go to the police. My phone was stolen and i put it on the 'lost & stolen' list, and i heard somebody saw a kid around town just got a new phone like mine( i live in a town of 1000). So i called verizon and made sure it was still on the list and they said it was,so i went down there with the box paperes etc,and asked them if it was in use and they said they couldnt tell me that. i grabbed the guy by the tie and pulled him close and talked dirty in his ear,and BAM he said it was in use,and in my town. So i went back to the police and they got the name address etc. and the kid lived across the street of the police station. We went and got my phone etc. Called up customer service and i got free insurance for a year,and a new phone. Because the had the phone in there hands several times and knew it was on the list,and it needed to be taken but they never did. End of my rant. Dont pay and go to the police if you want anything done