Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

August 9, 2008 - Kelly's Bleachers II - Event #5

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default August 9, 2008 - Kelly's Bleachers II - Event #5

Hello everyone - The weather is looking really nice for Saturday, August 9, 2008.
Thank you to everyone who has already responded. If you have not already responded and plan on coming, please let me know.
Please feel free to post on your websites as well and invite your members (if they are interested). I will be sending out an additional update later this week with details on who is caravanning up from IL to join.
Details below.

The fifth event of the year is August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Car Show Details below:

Logistics - The meeting spot will be at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot (Southwest Lot). We will be leaving the park and ride lot promptly at 3:45 PM. Please see the link - http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/...ts/mil4020.htm.

Kelly's Bleachers II (Racine, WI) is where we will have a buffet dinner at 6:00 PM. The parking lot will be blocked off and only we will be able to park in the lot. Buffet dinner will include prime rib / chicken / veggie along with potato and salad - Cost $19.95 per person (including soda) not including gratuity or beverages (Adult). Wives, spouses, significant others, and friends invited. More details to follow.

I am currently taking roll call for this event. Please email me at jmg853@gmail.com if you are planning on attending.

Revised Schedule Of Events
August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II
Sept 13, 2008 - 3:30 PM - HP Performance Fall Installation - (More details to follow as we approach this date)
Oct 31, 2008 - Road America - March of Dimes Road America Event Sponsored By Concours Motors (Track Event) - http://www.marchofdimes.com/files/ch...les/07DAv2.pdf

JG853