Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

We just started up a brand new site for the Military, come check it out.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 09:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We just started up a brand new site for the Military, come check it out.

Hey guys, my friend just finished up a site called chatmilitary.com. It is brand new and you can join for free, we need all the support we can get right now, all i ask is that maybe you guys could consider checking it out and making a profile. The site is for anybody who is or who knows someone in the military, it is for all branches me and him are in the navy . You can chat, post pics and videos, blogs, and other cool things. Anyway would be cool if you could check it out and give me some feedback, thanks.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NnOoSsSs
Hey guys, my friend just finished up a site called chatmilitary.com. It is brand new and you can join for free, we need all the support we can get right now, all i ask is that maybe you guys could consider checking it out and making a profile. The site is for anybody who is or who knows someone in the military, it is for all branches me and him are in the navy . You can chat, post pics and videos, blogs, and other cool things. Anyway would be cool if you could check it out and give me some feedback, thanks.
ill check it out. im navy myself an AT2 down in jacksonville
Old 11-02-2012, 10:03 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by usnfenix
ill check it out. im navy myself an AT2 down in jacksonville
Nice thanks AT2 alot of work went into this, its dead right now ofcourse because it just went up but hopefully with effort and word of mouth it will grow one of my buddy's is with P3 squadron down there if they havent switched to the P8's yet i think its the War Eaglee squadron hes with.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NnOoSsSs
Nice thanks AT2 alot of work went into this, its dead right now ofcourse because it just went up but hopefully with effort and word of mouth it will grow one of my buddy's is with P3 squadron down there if they havent switched to the P8's yet i think its the War Eaglee squadron hes with.
sounds like vp-16 your talking about. im in vp45 and both of our squadrons are transitioning. 16 already has a p8 but we wont get ours until we come back from our winter deployment.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I have tried to, but it keeps telling me wrong code... Might be because I have very slow internet in Afghan.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:30 PM
TECH Resident

Hey there thanks alot for checkin it out i was made aware that there are some problems with the site right now and should be fixed by the latest this week.

Hey guys just to let you know its back up! Sorry for the inconvinience

Quick Reply: We just started up a brand new site for the Military, come check it out.