Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Turkey, Incirlik

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Turkey, Incirlik

Come Summer time I'll be gone just curious to know what info you guys know about the base and what not. Not what you have heard but people who have actually been there. From what I hear don't plan on making a lot of money and prepare to be an alcoholic. Thanks in advance.

-Pipe
Old 02-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Launching!

I have been there twice. If you live in tent city it's not that bad. There are real walls in them and carpeted flooring. Last time I was there we had curfew by 2300 and it was the NCO club after that till 0200. The Falcon out in town was always good. The gym and the BX are fairly new and pretty nice.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:54 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

No more tent city. No more tax free either. You'll have fun and there are some beautiful women there as well. Stay away from the alley as everybody goes there. So the country instead.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Teching In

I agree about the alley. I was stationed in Eskisehir Turkey for a NATO job and ....I LOVED IT!! There are some beautiful women there you just have to travel to the more european side of turkey to see them. Try visiting Izmir, Istanbul, and Kashadesi (I think that is how you spell it)!! Good luck and have fun!! I did!!
Old 02-09-2006, 12:43 AM
12 Second Club

Alanya and Antalya I think its a 8 hr drive from Adana anyways its pretty good partying over there and the drive there is really nice. Kinda Rally style. Stay away from alley. I heard most of the shops closed up. Tents and tax free is gone. The Tents ROCKED!!! That place was a drunk fest everyday BBQ everyday. I left my pants in a chicks tent and stumbled back in my boxers once. Also my Chief told me that there was a couple ******* on their AC unit and people were watching. That place was fricken wild! I kick myself in the *** for not getting a custom made shotgun while I was there it was cheap as hell now I heard its $500 up. Turkey got some fine women. Dont waste your time at the compond either LOL. Last time I was there was 2001 but you should go and check out the other cities if you have the chance because they are still using the Lira soon they will be going to euro then it will expensive like most of europe.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey whats up guys I picked this thread up from the dead since I FINALLY have internet access at work.. i guess i could have used the computers somewhere else but working 12's and getting into that routine is taking up all of my time.

This place kicks *** tho the guys that i releived said it sucks here but i have yet to be disappointed. I'm working 5 and 2's with friday and saturday nights off. Plan on hooking up some trips to the med and adana sometime in the future. I still have 4 months left so I have all the time in the world. Well anyway I just wanted to check in. Enjoy your summer guys.

-Pipe

P.S. Staying clear of of the compund

Quick Reply: Turkey, Incirlik