Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Ft Carson in Aug.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ft Carson in Aug.

Im finally done with my recruiting tour.
I will be going to Ft Carson in Aug. Im from Texas, and spent my entire military career, (all 4 years, haha) in Texas. spent a little time in jackson, and leonard wood, but this will the my first PCS to a out of state duty station.
Im pretty excited to get there, i hear it is beautiful.
BTW i will be going to 10th SF group, in a support company
After my first deployment, i will get my malibu shipped up there.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sweet, when I first went in Carson was the top of my list to go to. But, since I was chosen to train on the M1A2 in OSUT, I ended up at Hood

I've heard lots of great stuff about the 10th Group, but mostly from guys who were tabbed on a team. Best of luck there!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:26 AM
12 Second Club

I am stationed at Ft Carson (allthough deployed right now) it is a really nice place tons of stuff to do. The only thing that sucks I was not use to winters being I am from TX. So the camaro has to be put up for the winter if you don't want to slam it in a curb or start going up a small hill just to start sliding back down it lol. But I am sure you will like it nice mountain view. Pikes Peak, Seven falls, Cave of the winds, Zoo, Garden of the gods those are just a few sights to see while you are there. If you have any questions let me know.