Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

2005 C6 quick shoot...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 C6 quick shoot...

Did some shots with my Nikon D5000. I think I have decent composition but my editing is for the birds. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Teching In

The composition is great, the post makes them look like they are HDR, did you squash the highlights or something? I like the look!

I have a Canon 7d but often think of switching over to the dark side! I love the Dynamic range Nikons seem to have.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snoops
The composition is great, the post makes them look like they are HDR, did you squash the highlights or something? I like the look!

I have a Canon 7d but often think of switching over to the dark side! I love the Dynamic range Nikons seem to have.
Yeah i messed around with some HDR. I didn't want them to look too HDR so I toned it down some. Usually I pull the saturation pretty far down but on these I left it alone. I am a total noob to photoshop and plan to get it. For now I messed around with my wifes picasa uploader to edit. Pretty lame I know! Also i shot without a tripod so they have some blur around the edges in some pics.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ishta
Yeah i messed around with some HDR. I didn't want them to look too HDR so I toned it down some. Usually I pull the saturation pretty far down but on these I left it alone. I am a total noob to photoshop and plan to get it. For now I messed around with my wifes picasa uploader to edit. Pretty lame I know! Also i shot without a tripod so they have some blur around the edges in some pics.
You should download a 30 day trial of Adobe lightroom 4. You wont be disappointed. I was using Photoshop CS5 exclusively before I tried it, now photoshop is only for extreme cases.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snoops
You should download a 30 day trial of Adobe lightroom 4. You wont be disappointed. I was using Photoshop CS5 exclusively before I tried it, now photoshop is only for extreme cases.
Will do. I forgot about that. My friend uses that program.

Quick Reply: 2005 C6 quick shoot...