Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

68 corvette,supercharged GT,turbo civic- at dragstrip VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 68 corvette,supercharged GT,turbo civic- at dragstrip VIDEO

Heres a video of me and some friends at the local 1/8 mile track.

Im driving the vette, its my dads. My cars apart right now so i decided to take his car out and see what it would do with the new exhaust but the transmission decided to start slipping so i never made a good run.
anyways

heres the mods

vette-
stock 400 small block,chevy bowtie heads,stock cam,edelbrock performer intake, holley 650 carb, headers, 2 1/2" exhaust to flowmaster 50 series with dumps,slicks(has run 7.50s before transmission problems with more restrictive exhaust)

Mustang-
stock 16 valve, vortech supercharged 12lbs-aftercooled, aftermarket intake plenums,headers,2 1/2" exhaust to flowmasters, tubular k member and control arms,m/t ET streets, (ran 11.15 in the 1/4 a couple weeks earlier)

Civic-
1.8l LS, gt42 turbo-30psi,je pistons,eagle rods,eagle crank,sleeved block, very small exhaust manifold, ported head, edelbrock intake manifold,3 inch open downpipe, slicks(this was the first time at the track with this setup,he was having transmission and tune problems also, his tranny actually broke the following weekend at the 1/4, in the 1/4 he ran an 11.60 @ only 104, he runs 104 in the 1/8 mile so it will easily run deep into the 10s, especially after fixing his problems and getting a better exhaust manifold.

and the red mach 1- not sure what mods are- it ran 7.7s on juice, 8.2s w/o

i made it for my friends but figured i would share with you guys also

hope everyone enjoys the video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IMH2LVN4