Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

non LS1, non clean car (scion), but i took a neat pic of my car tonight, took 1hr

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default non LS1, non clean car (scion), but i took a neat pic of my car tonight, took 1hr

anyways, heres the pic.
its actually numerous pictures merged together, all the streats in the background are seperate and chosen froma 'quite a few' that i took.
btw, i drive this thing like i stole it off of someone, autoX and everything...its by no means a 1/4 miles or drag race car at all, but taking turs is a whole new story, and it doesnt like tires hehehe, seems like i always have blad tires.
as for the 'performance' of the car, well you can spend thousands and gain only few HP if that, so nothign major, other than short throw, and intake from EVOMS, and new suspension is on the way.
anyways, heres the pic, btw, color is special order from porsche, called Ocen Jade Green Metallic, turns out only around 12 porsches were ever painted this color.

so here is the pic, let me know what you think, say whatever, i can take it, i heard it all form what a gay color... to is that house of color? to nice car...to get a real porsche...and on and on, but all the negative ones were pretty much from people who never drove one before

Old 06-25-2007, 11:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn you must be gay! J/K looks nice, and I bet it handles good.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Teching In

looks kinda like seafoam green. They look like some fun cars too drive. BTW nice pic
Old 06-25-2007, 11:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it depends on the light actually, it can look VERY blue at times, and then sometimes really green, and sometimes just light green, its just weird.
some people ask me if it looks similar to the IROC Z kinda teal/blue/green, but its actually way offf