Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Rowboat Productions: Windy City adventure

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rowboat Productions: Windy City adventure

Okay well I called many people up and too my suprise they almost all showed with friends even. The meet would have been badass as a Car Show way to many cars for a fun run.

That was a huge turnout thanks to all who attended the federalie/traffic/route changed fun run attempt.

After all the nonsense cleared and 80% of the people said screw this I am out the night came out good. I didn't blame you guys for leaving that was a disaster.

Monicas 37r Evo put the hurtin on a Stg 5 ported Eaton sprayed Cocky *** Cobra. This guy decided to give her a car and the move lol big mistake, a Supra makin big power, Lowness, AwdSucks, Dan the Man, Captain_Stabbin, Lazy_Boy_Andy, Sumthaiguy, Chad mod, BrentCrx,+more had a swell night in Mexico with zero federalie involvement.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU7jtxwYOCQ
Old 08-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Launching!

Yea when the cops showed and was sitting out front of the gas station waiting for people to leave was my que to end the night. We will do it again sometime.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Teching In

Ya man once again sorry about the bad night!!!!

Honestly a week day is better less traffic and no cops but most people work early in the morning