Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

xxpredatorxx owes some money my way.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default xxpredatorxx owes some money my way.

i bought his ftra way back in feb. of this year and just kinda gave up. i paypal'd him that day and have yet to see anything. he got back on like a couple weeks ago and sold more stuff and communicated an appology to me and said it was gonna be sent. still no ftra in my posession to this day. mods please look into this for me. if anyone else has dealt with him please feel free to comment.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quickbrick
i bought his ftra way back in feb. of this year and just kinda gave up. i paypal'd him that day and have yet to see anything. he got back on like a couple weeks ago and sold more stuff and communicated an appology to me and said it was gonna be sent. still no ftra in my posession to this day. mods please look into this for me. if anyone else has dealt with him please feel free to comment.

I bought an Ls6 intake from him also and its been over 2 months and still nothing. He scammed me and i even went to visit him and he moved out and he also scammed some guy who bought a cam, his username was something like "eliasjuan". Anyways he is a scammer and i wouldn't buy nothing from him. I still have not got a response back at least and an apology plus the intake. But your not the only one. Wish i have read this sooner.. Good luck man.