Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

N2OMIKE - TA Dash

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default N2OMIKE - TA Dash

I'm posting here in the hopes this trader is simply very busy and needs some encouragement to finish a transaction.

I posted a question here regarding my 1994 TA in need of a new dash.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...ransam-gt.html

I received a PM from "N2OMIKE" and we discussed the condition of a dash he has for sale and settled on a price. (MY car is sitting in the shop waiting for a part)

To make sure the quality of the dash, I had a friend local to N2OMIKE take an afternoon off work and go visually inspect the dash.

I decided to buy it and then I cannot contact him by phone.

I've tried no less than 24 phone calls over the last 12 days. I've tried every possible time of day. I've tried PMing N2OMIKE to set up a SPECIFIC time of day to call him so that we can arrange payment and shipping.

During all of this my car continues to sit with a shop increasing not wanting to do repair work on it for the time it's taking to get a part to them.

N2OMIKE is in Charlotte, NC. If anyone knows him on the board, ask if we can set up a time to talk as my PMs to this end go unanswered. Otherwise, I have wasted a lot of my, the shop's, and my friend's time.

Spektre
Old 10-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Teching In

No response to PMs, phone or this thread.

Will leave negative feedback.

Spektre
Old 10-14-2009, 11:25 AM
On The Tree

So you left negative feedback for a part he didn't sell you and you didn't buy and no money changed hands?

I think the mods should delete the feedback and this thread.