Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

un-reliable member: "lets fly"

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 08:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down un-reliable member: "lets fly"

called this guy told him that i would buy his headers n y-pipe for the $150 made a day to do it i took off my manifolds and y-pipe during the week cause he wanted his car ready in one day so i took my car apart on a monday and was suppose to meet with him on fri... then he did not contact me 4 days after i origianlly called him and then i text him to make sure he was spraying his bolts down with pb penetrating oil and then he said he could not do it cause he had to work... i said ok no biggie i understand that he has to work... then never called/text me after that i text/called him 1 week later and he ignored me until about the 2-3rd text that i sent him... n said that he was too busy with work... he said that he had mon and tues off from work so i asked him if we could do it on a monday and he said yeah ill let you know tom for sure... never called or text i waited cause he made it seem like he was just working around the clock and had no time... i text him nothing... finally asked him if the deal was still good and he said yeah ive just been working but yet he told me that he does not work on mon and tues and still did not come through with the deal... now my car has been sitting torn apart for 5 weeks un-neccesarily! i finally got tired of waitin for him, saved up enough money to buy hooker LT's ORY n plugs n wires... so im officially done with this guy!

here's the post: https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...rs-y-pipe.html
Old 10-27-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn! Might as well do your motor mounts too. Just a PITA though, but you got plenty of time.

Hope you get it all together soon, I hate down time.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Staging Lane

That sucks, but in his defense I can say that my work gets a little crazy sometimes. A lot of times when it does, I don't feel like doing anything. I don't want to mess with my car, play games, talk to people. I just want to go home a vegatate on my recliner. Maybe you should stree to him how important it is to get this stuff asap.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by whitehooptie
That sucks, but in his defense I can say that my work gets a little crazy sometimes. A lot of times when it does, I don't feel like doing anything. I don't want to mess with my car, play games, talk to people. I just want to go home a vegatate on my recliner. Maybe you should stree to him how important it is to get this stuff asap.
yeah i understand that is why i let a couple of days go by before even texting him cause i know that some of yall have crazy work schedules as im just a full time student and part time worker n my schedule is crazy... but i mean everytime i text him and asked him whats up and he came up with another excuse he said "oh sorry i deleted all my text and recent calls and didnt have your number saved" no joke he said that to me like 2-3 times... thats why i got so irritated and when i made time to work around his schedule since i was gettin a good deal and he couldnt even keep me up to date with that... i think that is total BS!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Staging Lane

Sucks ***** man! Guess he's not a man of his word.... so so sad..