Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Missing parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Missing parts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...er-w-fmic.html

I contacted the seller Disturbed Bird (Joshua miller) via pm for pics of the procharger system he was selling. So he promptly sent the pics out back to my e mail adress of all the included parts in this kit. Which was all recieved except for the upper chrome radiator support that is in the picture he sent to me e mail. Joshua was very easy to get ahold of before i gave him his second payment for the kit. Now he will not return any of my pm's text by phone, phone messages and calls. The part that is missing is only 109.00 bucks. I paid josh in 2 installments of 2600.00 the first payment was made by his choice of a money gram thru wallmart which costed 96.00 to send 2500.00. I called him on the phone on the 6th of november 09 and told him i was going to cost 100.00 bucks to send 2600.00 totaling 2700 he told me just to make it even out at 2600 so i did. The second payment was made directly to his bank. I was given info of his account by him to do so in the amount of 2600.00 . The total price we agreed on was 5200 since shipping was cheaper since i live closer. On nov 18 i recieved my package everything was there except for the chrome radiator support. I just want what was shown in the picks my radiator support from Joshua Miller.