Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Omore001

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 12:14 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Omore001

I sold Omore001 a 1998 Trans Am back in October of 2008. It was a Forged 347 with eagle rods, wiseco pistons, ARP 2000 bolts and bearings, etc etc. Also a built 4l60e and strange suspension and an STS rear mount turbo system for 9,950. 4 months later he blows the motor and says that I did not put in forged internals, I did not build the transmission, and says that I put a 5pd spring in the wastegate. Which is impossible since it was a dual stage system and it would not work with a 5 pd spring. So he then gives me a negative trader rating and said I lied to his face. He harassed me on threads over a year later after the sell was accomplished. DO NOT DO BUSINESS, because if the product you sell him does not last longer then the car itself does, than it is a FUBAR part. -1 for Omore. Not to mention some unpatriotic obscenities he PM's me due to me being a service member.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
I sold Omore001 a 1998 Trans Am back in October of 2008. It was a Forged 347 with eagle rods, wiseco pistons, ARP 2000 bolts and bearings, etc etc. Also a built 4l60e and strange suspension and an STS rear mount turbo system for 9,950. 4 months later he blows the motor and says that I did not put in forged internals, I did not build the transmission, and says that I put a 5pd spring in the wastegate. Which is impossible since it was a dual stage system and it would not work with a 5 pd spring. So he then gives me a negative trader rating and said I lied to his face. He harassed me on threads over a year later after the sell was accomplished. DO NOT DO BUSINESS, because if the product you sell him does not last longer then the car itself does, than it is a FUBAR part. -1 for Omore. Not to mention some unpatriotic obscenities he PM's me due to me being a service member.
I never said the transmission wasn't built, I'm just really worried because since your "built" motor didn't hold up to 5psi, maybe the "built" transmission is about to let go too, on top of the oil leaky T67 turbo that came with the car at the time of purchase. The car had forged pistons, and the motor was poorly assembled by a novice or someone who didn't care about what they were doing. Since more than two parts including the motor, have failed, it is only reasonable and logical to question the rest of the "built" parts. That build of yours was a **** poor rigged cheapo attempt, that you tried to promote on your sale like it was built right using good parts.

Unpatriotic obscenties? Dude, I said best of luck to you in Afghan, I know you serve over there and I meant it in a great way. I love my country and the troops who fight for it. Now because you want to misinterpret everything I say and regurgitate it in here, I can care less whether you get pegged by a Taliban right between the eyes or one blows up hugging you.

When I took your old Tial wastegate apart, I found a tiny red spring rated at .4 bar or 5.8 psi (check link) http://www.tialmedia.com/documents/w3_tial_38_sp.pdf

That alone makes you a liar. You had assured me there was a 10psi spring in the gate. I purchased a big red spring (.8 bar or 11.5psi) and installed it for a tune I was trying to get done on my new motor.

If you don't want to admit you lied about SOME of the modifications, I could care less. You are a shady seller, and you proved it to me, I just had to dig through your mess.

Last edited by omore001; 12-13-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by omore001
I never said the transmission wasn't built, I'm just really worried because since your "built" motor didn't hold up to 5psi, maybe the "built" transmission is about to let go too, on top of the oil leaky T67 turbo that came with the car at the time of purchase. The car had forged pistons, and the motor was poorly assembled by a novice or someone who didn't care about what they were doing. Since more than two parts including the motor, have failed, it is only reasonable and logical to question the rest of the "built" parts. That build of yours was a **** poor rigged cheapo attempt, that you tried to promote on your sale like it was built right using good parts.
Lets just say you are correct and the motor was built poorly by the builder. Can you honestly sit here and point blame at Caleb? Was it his fault the guy supposedly build a motor for ****? Have you built a motor for yourself? If you aren't comfortable with how he built the motor you should have pulled it and rebuilt it yourself.
The car was not a budget build by ANY means. There were many of times Caleb told me he was buying something and I said that it was unneeded in his build and he bought anyways to just be "on the safe side".
I am not agreeing with anything you are saying. I am just trying to show you that EVERYTHING you are saying (regardless if true or false) is by NO MEANS able to be blamed on Caleb. Hell, most of the time he had the car he was over sees trying not to, as you say, "get pegged by a Taliban right between the eyes or one blows up hugging you.".
Unpatriotic obscenties? Dude, I said best of luck to you in Afghan, I know you serve over there and I meant it in a great way. I love my country and the troops who fight for it. Now because you want to misinterpret everything I say and regurgitate it in here, I can care less whether you get pegged by a Taliban right between the eyes or one blows up hugging you.
Well, maybe you did mean it in a good way in the PM... But you sure as hell jumped on the opposite quickly.
When I took your old Tial wastegate apart, I found a tiny red spring rated at .4 bar or 5.8 psi (check link) http://www.tialmedia.com/documents/w3_tial_38_sp.pdf
That alone makes you a liar. You had assured me there was a 10psi spring in the gate. I purchased a big red spring (.8 bar or 11.5psi) and installed it for a tune I was trying to get done on my new motor.
AGAIN! Caleb didn't build ANY of this car. He was over sees for almost the entire time. If the wrong spring was in there, it was not because of him.
So NOW you say that you put an 11.5psi spring in it and that is when you started having problems. After YOUR tune was on the car? I find it a bit odd that you can try to place blame on Caleb. Caleb ALWAYS plays it VERY VERY safe with his build. MUCH more than I do and honestly most people that I know.
On second thought, was there a boost gauge on that car so you could see the PSI?
If you don't want to admit you lied about SOME of the modifications, I could care less. You are a shady seller, and you proved it to me, I just had to dig through your mess.
He didn't lie about ANY of the modifications. I have had transactions long before me and Caleb were "buddies" and he has ALWAYS represented EXACTLY what he is selling and cuts AMAZING deals. JUST like the deal you got. You must have thought it was a good deal because you didn't think twice to throw your money down from what I hear.

You need to think twice about who you think you should be placing blame on.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The .81 A/R will hold me back, it worked fine for you because you did longtubes unwrapped which lengthens the spool time drastically. I know someone with a TC76 rearmount and .96 A/R who did his set-up correctly with stock manifolds wrapped all the way and has a 370 similar to mine, his turbo is out of breath way before 6K with a ton of backpressure.

Yes still LS6 intake, I plan on 15 lbs of boost if I go TC78, so 60's lbs will be almost maxxed out.
You have been ******* Caleb since day one. If you didn't like the way the build was done you should have done one of three things.

A. Not bought the car in the first place.
B. Changed it the second you bought it.
C. Checked every single thing that you may have had questions in your mind about.

******* something Caleb and his builder decided to do on his first turbo build is NOT the way to go about it.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:29 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
You have been ******* Caleb since day one. If you didn't like the way the build was done you should have done one of three things.

A. Not bought the car in the first place.
B. Changed it the second you bought it.
C. Checked every single thing that you may have had questions in your mind about.

******* something Caleb and his builder decided to do on his first turbo build is NOT the way to go about it.
I agree with this post 100%.

This thread is closed, all bullshit trader ratings removed. omore001, some due diligence might have served you well at the time of the sale, but bitching about it a year later does nothing at all to help your case.

Originally Posted by omore001
I can care less whether you get pegged by a Taliban right between the eyes or one blows up hugging you.
This crosses the line and earns you a vacation. I don't care what happened between you two on this sale, you will not be allowed to talk to our service members that way on this site. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

Last edited by XtinctZ28; 12-14-2009 at 05:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Omore001