Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BEWARE of reddevil00 - Bobby Lee!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BEWARE of reddevil00 - Bobby Lee!!!!!!

I would be very cautious of reddevil00 - Bobby Lee
This user posted that he has LS1 parts for sale on 4-15-10.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...s-factory.html

I told him I would take the water pump and the oil pump and he agreed to $160 shipped.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/private.p...&pmid=12539474

Took a couple days longer than I wanted to to get him the money so I express mailed it to him on 4-21-10 and he received it on 4-23-10. Feel free to enter this tracking # and look for yourself. You have to ad the US at the end of the number: EG 016279680 US

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

He confirmed that he recieved the money. A couple days later he got back to me and said he would have to ship them seperate due to how much it would cost to do them together. I told him that was no problem and could he please send the oil pump first so I could continue assembling my motor. Next I recieved a tracking number that said delivery in six days (no problem). Six days later on 5-4-10 UPS comes and drops off the water pump shoved in a box with no packing what so ever. Just the water pump shoved in a box, covered in packing tape, and shipped like that. Thankfully it got here ok with no visable damage. Now comes the problem. Since receiving the tracking # for the water pump I have been unable to contact the seller. I have recieved no oil pump or no response to multiple e-mails trying to find out what is going on. Then today I searched for the original thread to link to this thread and I see is has a newer post that says the oil pump is sold as of 4-28-10.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...ls1-parts.html

I don't know if the seller has sold it to someone else and is just ignoring me or just messed up the shipping on the second part. However I find it odd that he got the first part to me (poorly packed) and managed to not ship or lose the second one and then not be able to reply to pm's or e-mails.

So as of to date... Payment was received on 4-23-10 and still no oil pump or reply on 5-8-10! So to all on this forum I would be highly cautious of this seller (reddevil00 - Bobby Lee)!!!

Last edited by swomp rat; 05-08-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Teching In

Just as an update I have notified this user via pm on the forum and e-mail that he has been listed in the Negative Trader Feedback. I have simply just requested a refund on my money for the oil pump since I have now purchased another one so I can move on with my build.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/private.p...&pmid=12694177
Old 05-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Update - The user has now responded to me in an email. This is the e-mail...

E-mail:
I emailed you on Saturday knuckle head. I gave you a great deal on brand new parts and you decided to post negative feedback on LS1tech? If I would have known that you were not loyal from the start, I would have never engaged in a transaction with you.

Anyhow, here is a duplicate message boso.

Hey,

Your tracking number is 1z8fv9890327527790. UPS data base will have your tracking information updated tomorrow morning.

Now this is true... I did get the water pump that day. I was in the front yard bsing with the neighbor when it came. However I paid for a water pump and an oil pump so I posted this due to the fact that I never got an oil pump and he refused to respond to multiple e-mails until now. Just to show that I'm not trying to screw him. Here is another user that I am ordering another oil pump from (obviously I don't need two).

https://ls1tech.com/forums/private.p...&pmid=12699324

I have no desire to drag this on any longer. I would just like a refund of my $50 and I will consider the matter closed.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Teching In

This user continues to contest in e-mails that he shipped the package and gave me 2 tracking numbers. As you can see in the e-mail below that he has only given me one tracking number (the water pump I received).

Flag this message
Re: Oil pump
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:19 AM
"Bobby Leal" <red-devil-00@hotmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Allen Hill" <legalos_ah@yahoo.com>
Hey,

I don't feel that it would be neccessary for a dipute at this time either. I met my end of the bargain with providing UPS shipment arrangments including tracking numbers. The first shipment was a brand new water pump that sells retail for $300.00 at GM dealers. I sold my self short and helped you out for a low price including shipping. The second shipment was a brand new oil pump for a lousy $50.00 including shipping that was sent UPS ground on Saterday afternoon. The tracking number was also provided with the shipment. The buyer was completly aware that the seller was selling a brand new water pump and oil pump package for $160.00 (shipped). The seller is not resonsible for any decisions that the buyer chooses to make after the transaction is final. To include, the seller used his best judgement to provide customer satisfaction. I appolagize for any incovenience on my behalf.

Sent from my iPod

On May 10, 2010, at 4:51 PM, Allen Hill <legalos_ah@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Look I'm not trying to drag this out in a long ordeal... I have already purchased a different oil pump (today) and it's all ready on it's way to me. I would just like a refund of my $50 for the oil pump and I will consider the matter closed.
>
> Allen
>
> --- On Mon, 5/10/10, bobby lee <red-devil-00@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> From: bobby lee <red-devil-00@hotmail.com>
> Subject: RE: Oil pump
> To: legalos_ah@yahoo.com
> Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 7:30 PM
>
> I went almost 1 month without receiving you petty $160.00 M/O. Any comment?
>
> As for the oil pump, You received the tracking number twice. Do you want the same tracking number for the third time? Wake Up!
>
> Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:19:01 -0700
> From: legalos_ah@yahoo.com
> To: red-devil-00@hotmail.com
>
> Ya that part came... it was the water pump. I have yet to receive the oil pump!!! Or even get a tracking number for the oil pump. If you have a number for the oil pump please send it to me. The only reason I posted that feed back is cause I went almost 2 weeks without you responding to multiple e-mails.
>
> Allen
>
> --- On Mon, 5/10/10, bobby lee <red-devil-00@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 4:32 PM
>
> I emailed you on Saturday knuckle head. I gave you a great deal on brand new parts and you decided to post negative feedback on LS1tech? If I would have known that you were not loyal from the start, I would have never engaged in a transaction with you.
>
> Anyhow, here is a duplicate message boso.
>
> Hey,
>
> Your tracking number is 1z8fv9890327527790. UPS data base will have your tracking information updated tomorrow morning.
>
> Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 17:38:00 -0700
> From: legalos_ah@yahoo.com
> To: red-devil-00@hotmail.com
>
> It is now Saturday evening and still no word on the oil pump. Not sure what is going on but really would like an update so I know what the deal is.
>
> Allen
>
> --- On Wed, 4/28/10, bobby lee <red-devil-00@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 3:33 PM
>
> Hey,
>
> Your tracking number is 1z8fv9890327527790. UPS data base will have your tracking information updated tomorrow morning.
>
> Thanks,
> Bobby L.
>

By the way he is acting and trying to say I changed my mind I will just assume that I'm not gonna see a refund. If I do that's good and the matter is closed. If not I warn all members to not do business with this user for the simple fact I bought parts and only received half of them and was told it was my fault!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Teching In

just follow him in ever post he makes in classifieds bringing it up. screw him over
Old 05-11-2010, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats really confusing... But i'm on your side, he only sent 1 tracking number that i can see, & he is refusing a refund even tho its been longer then expected for you to recieve the second item.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Now this morning he sends me a tracking number that says he sent it out 5-7-10. A second tracking number finally... and he tells me it's the fourth time he has sent it to me!!! That means it was mailed out the day before I made this post (almost 3 weeks after payment). This could of all been avoided if he would of simply answered my multiple e-mails and stayed in touch. When you don't answer e-mails for that long and won't give a tracking number it seems like you are being very shaddy! Also I paid for two parts and the shipping. He wanted to ship them seperate to save money... ok. So why not send them seperate on the same day. Since I did pay for the shipping. Now I have two oil pumps on the way and have to go through the hassle of selling one of them as I don't need two. Oh well, I guess now I can consider the matter closed.

Quick Reply: BEWARE of reddevil00 - Bobby Lee!!!!!!