Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Messed Up Situation from 01wssick

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 10:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you to everyone who has posted, I really appreciate your support. I'd like to keep this thread going as a running record...01wssick PM'd me the following today:

Originally Posted by 01wssick
Seeings how your the only person who has had a bad experience with me it seems like and everyone seems like douche bags but they seem to be getting banned now. I have an offer for you, as you can see I have a 99 pewter ta roller for sale listed for 2,500. to make things right if it sells and you can post it in the thread the buyer will paypal you $500 and they give me the other $2,000 cash upon pickup. seems pretty fair with me, if everyone weren't how they are their is a lot of interest in it. just lmk. if not I tried, btw I never picked up the converter from webbs. trying to make a deal here with you. upon getting the $500 you leave me a new itrader rating and tell everyone in the negative thread that's it's done and over with. I don't expect you to go talk crap after reading this. just lmk. Seems like a good deal to me..
Here is the response I PM'd back:

Chris,

Those "douche bags" are the only reason I still have some faith in members on this site. Its nice to know members will show support for resolving a situation like this- and I doubt you would ever be contacting me if they had not.

You have not followed through with any of the past claims you've made to refund me, so I'll believe you when I see the money back. I am NOT going to hold someone else to the $500 that YOU owe me in the event you sell some part. You are directly responsible for refunding me. If I ever see my refund, I will kindly ask the admin to close and remove the negative feedback thread. However, the feedback I left on your itrader is staying because my experience in dealing with you has been negative at best.

-Taylor
Old 05-13-2011, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

This kid is a real piece of ****. He sells you a busted *** stall, now says he wants you to correct his negative i-trader rating? Oh, and lets not forget he says he's "selling" a roller and will give you YOUR MONEY back when he "sells" more bullshit. What happens when he ***** the next guy and your name gets dragged through the mud?

01wssick - Why dont you come in here and clear things up, LIKE A MAN?
Old 05-15-2011, 04:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I wish that piece of **** was with me in Iraq so i could leave him in the middle of the city "unattended" ... I hope he clears this bullshit up, and why the hell hasn't he been banned yet? If i ever come accross this pile of dog **** or hell anyone that has the same name as him i will continue to curb stomp them until they swallow all of their teeth.... /rant
Old 05-17-2011, 05:24 PM
11 Second Club

Wow this kid is a real piece of ****. I'm sorry for all your trouble, I would definitely pay him a visit. And if he's not answering your calls, use *67 when calling to block your number. You have to keep perservering with this **** if you want your money back.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

Still at it:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...arm-mount.html
Old 08-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Bump for your $500 back OP!! Ill not do business with this guy for sure!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

wow so he has the money to pay you back admits that he owes you the 500 dollars but wants to wait till something sells and then have someone else send you the 500 dollars.

I understand that things can go wrong in a sale, i have a pending sale on heads right now and the money order the guy sent me showed up to my bank threw ups authorization but money never made it in my account and neither of us is blowing anything out of porportion but I did tell him I cant sen the heads until I actually get the money and he needs to findd out of those money orders have been cashed and if not cancel them and then we can find another way to arrange payment. but if I admited I got the money and sent damaged heads then the fault is on me and me alone. screw this punk hes nothin but a young and selfish piece of ****, he rather keep the money he has to buy more parts for his car than to pay his bills.

and the fact people will still buy from him just shows plain ignorance, sure you can probably trust this guy to mail the stuff out, but things can go wrong and he has obviously proved that he wont stand behind his sales.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Did you ever get your money back KirkEvil? Ever think about filing a suit against him in his county? Then he'll actually be served papers, and if (I should say when) he doesn't appear he'll be force to pay by his state!
Old 10-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Banned

whats the deal??
Old 11-04-2011, 02:51 AM
Banned

so.. you dont want a fish sandwich?
Old 11-07-2011, 11:24 AM
TECH Regular

It's funny how people can get away with that. I've done a few sales through this site, and the members were always courteous buyers. This guy is a thief, and should spend some time in jail.

any word on your money OP?
Old 11-10-2011, 07:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any updates on this kid?
Old 11-16-2011, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

You know he is hoping you will just forget about this and it will all go away. Decent people are responsible for their actions. I bought my first LS engine on Ebay and it had broken and missing parts. After 4 months of lies, excuses, and avoided phone calls, I sent the following letter. To my suprise he responded and, more or less, made things right.

There are two basic types of thief.

The first is the obvious type. He pulls a gun or a knife or threatens bodily harm. He looks you right in the eye and says “I am a thief and I am going to steal something from you. He admits to the world what he is and what he intends to do. You must give him some small amount of respect since he knows what he is and admits it to the world.

The second type is the sneak thief. He does not have the morals to be honest but he does not have the stones to rob you with a weapon. He intends to cheat you and steal from you but he does not have backbone to admit it. Or, at best, he intends to keep his word, but only if it is convenient for him. He will speak pleasantly and be friendly to you. He will make many promises to you and when those are broken he is polite and “very sorry” and once again promises to make things right, but never does. He will assure you he would never take advantage of you while he does exactly that. He tries to make everyone think he is a man of honor but he has no honor. He screens his calls to avoid confrontation. Even with the safety a thousand miles distance he does not have the nerve to face his victim and admit what he is.

I always wonder how a person turns out to be a sneak thief. Were his parents honest people who taught him right from wrong? Is he just so selfish that he thinks he is so special that rules of integrity and honor do not apply to him? Or were his parents also lacking in honor and integrity and that was just not part of his culture as a child.

You have had my money since September 17. You have lied to me many times since then about what you had and when you would send parts. You say you can’t find these parts. We both know we can get them within a couple of days from any GM dealer. Many of these parts are available on the Internet about any day. It has become quite clear that, after 4 months, you have no intention of sending the parts I have paid for or refunding any of my money.

The fact that you will not accept or return my calls makes it very clear that you are in the latter category. When placed in a stressful situation one often finds the price of a man’s integrity. Apparently yours is $300…or is it lower? Would you cheat someone for only $20 or are you too honest for that?

Over the course of my life, I have been cheated a number of times, and, I am sure, for more than $300 worth of used car parts. I just wanted to take a few minutes to summarize my thoughts.

How will you react to this? Are you really an honest man and did not realize your procrastination had gotten so bad. In that case you will be quite embarrassed. You will send my parts or my $300 TODAY. If you are angry with me and this makes you all the more determined to not make things right then you have confirmed that I have properly evaluated your moral character, or lack thereof.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by buckndol
you know he is hoping you will just forget about this and it will all go away. Decent people are responsible for their actions. I bought my first ls engine on ebay and it had broken and missing parts. After 4 months of lies, excuses, and avoided phone calls, i sent the following letter. To my suprise he responded and, more or less, made things right.

There are two basic types of thief.

The first is the obvious type. He pulls a gun or a knife or threatens bodily harm. He looks you right in the eye and says “i am a thief and i am going to steal something from you. He admits to the world what he is and what he intends to do. You must give him some small amount of respect since he knows what he is and admits it to the world.

The second type is the sneak thief. He does not have the morals to be honest but he does not have the stones to rob you with a weapon. He intends to cheat you and steal from you but he does not have backbone to admit it. Or, at best, he intends to keep his word, but only if it is convenient for him. He will speak pleasantly and be friendly to you. He will make many promises to you and when those are broken he is polite and “very sorry” and once again promises to make things right, but never does. He will assure you he would never take advantage of you while he does exactly that. He tries to make everyone think he is a man of honor but he has no honor. He screens his calls to avoid confrontation. Even with the safety a thousand miles distance he does not have the nerve to face his victim and admit what he is.

I always wonder how a person turns out to be a sneak thief. Were his parents honest people who taught him right from wrong? Is he just so selfish that he thinks he is so special that rules of integrity and honor do not apply to him? Or were his parents also lacking in honor and integrity and that was just not part of his culture as a child.

You have had my money since september 17. You have lied to me many times since then about what you had and when you would send parts. You say you can’t find these parts. We both know we can get them within a couple of days from any gm dealer. Many of these parts are available on the internet about any day. It has become quite clear that, after 4 months, you have no intention of sending the parts i have paid for or refunding any of my money.

The fact that you will not accept or return my calls makes it very clear that you are in the latter category. When placed in a stressful situation one often finds the price of a man’s integrity. Apparently yours is $300…or is it lower? Would you cheat someone for only $20 or are you too honest for that?

Over the course of my life, i have been cheated a number of times, and, i am sure, for more than $300 worth of used car parts. I just wanted to take a few minutes to summarize my thoughts.

How will you react to this? Are you really an honest man and did not realize your procrastination had gotten so bad. In that case you will be quite embarrassed. You will send my parts or my $300 today. If you are angry with me and this makes you all the more determined to not make things right then you have confirmed that i have properly evaluated your moral character, or lack thereof.
amen............
Old 12-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Launching!

lets keep this thread going for the OP! I despise people like this, and can't believe people can do something like this. I unfortunately put myself in that ********'s position once. I sold a lid and smooth bellows on the classifieds here once. I didnt notice the lid was damaged under the connected smooth bellows. When the buyer contacted me about the damage, i immediately offered a full refund, or however much money he would like back to cover the damage. He said $10, and I gave him $15. I still feel bad about it, and hope that what I did was right. Needless to say, I will never make a mistake like that ever again. I'm sorry that the OP did not deal with a younger person that had any moral character, and hope that scumbag doesnt get **** from any of us on here.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Teching In

bump for kirk, i know him from another site and he always seemed like a great guy and this fuckface needs to get whats coming to him
Old 12-31-2011, 03:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Bump for justice.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Staging Lane

file it in his county!!! also call up his county police office and let them know what happened. they just might have an internet crimes division. and you have more than enough proof of records, to get your money back. its worth a shot
Old 01-15-2012, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Without getting in too deep on an open forum, lol... I use to collect for a Loan Shark in Miami...these are the kind of guys that I enjoyed making a visit to

This Fucktard needs his teeth handed to him through his ***!

Quick Reply: Messed Up Situation from 01wssick