Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

FenixSS where are my floor mats

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 06:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry FenixSS where are my floor mats

You still not have confirmed whether you have sent them or not. I have paid you money and have not heard anything from you on how you plan to or when you will ship them. You told me you were going to ship them to me almost two weeks ago and still nothing no tracking number no updates. This is not the way to do business. I do not believe that you can not make it to the post office.

here is one of your email replies to me.

De: Jonathan Saavedra <firebird_1388@hotmail.com>
Enviado el: vendredi 16 janvier 2004 19:33:26
Para: felipesaldivar@hotmail.com
Asunto: Floor mats

Hi, sorry, I keep using different email addys for differnet things. This is FenixSS from LS1Tech.com, I recieved your payment for the floor mats. I'll mail them out on Monday, there was a storm here back on the 14th, and my neighbor's shingels have damaged my car's hood. I'm so pissed I don't even wanna think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal2KZ28
Where is my tracking numer, you said you were going to ship them last Monday. I am still waiting for my floor mats.

I apologize for the delay. Training for my new job has prevented me from getting to the post office. I PROMISE you should be receiving them soon. Please, I do not want my first selling exp here to be negative.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Banned

Hi, sorry, I keep using different email addys for differnet things. This is FenixSS from LS1Tech.com,_

Old 01-30-2004, 07:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,432 Likes on 992 Posts

Might also put this in the Buyer/Seller feedback forum.5r4ttt
Old 01-30-2004, 07:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99 Black Bird T/A
Might also put this in the Buyer/Seller feedback forum.5r4ttt

Thanks I will do that.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Angry FenixSS where are my floor mats

I paid him via paypal the 15th. He said he would ship them out on Monday. No package. So then he says he will ship them out by last Friday still no package. Then he replies to a PM on Tuesday saying he promoses to get them to me soon but still no tracking number or confirmnation from him that he has shipped them. That is two weeks and three times you have replied stating that you have not shipped them out.

You still not have confirmed whether you have sent them or not. I have paid you money and have not heard anything from you on how you plan to or when you will ship them. You told me you were going to ship them to me almost two weeks ago and still nothing no tracking number no updates. This is not the way to do business. I do not believe that you can not make it to the post office.

here is one of your email replies to me.

De: Jonathan Saavedra <firebird_1388@hotmail.com>
Enviado el: vendredi 16 janvier 2004 19:33:26
Para: felipesaldivar@hotmail.com
Asunto: Floor mats

Hi, sorry, I keep using different email addys for differnet things. This is FenixSS from LS1Tech.com, I recieved your payment for the floor mats. I'll mail them out on Monday, there was a storm here back on the 14th, and my neighbor's shingels have damaged my car's hood. I'm so pissed I don't even wanna think about it.

Quote:
Where is my tracking numer, you said you were going to ship them last Monday. I am still waiting for my floor mats.

I apologize for the delay. Training for my new job has prevented me from getting to the post office. I PROMISE you should be receiving them soon. Please, I do not want my first selling exp here to be negative.

Quick Reply: FenixSS where are my floor mats