Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

98zonjuice sells parts he doesn't know the real condition of

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one made you buy it either. I guess I don't know what you want other than to try to bury my name on this forum, which will not happen.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You buried yourslef, I don't have to do anything. Should I post the PM's where you re-assured me that the transmission you sold me was worth the $2200 asking price, and not the $1400 I offered you?

For whatever reason, you don't see the importance in trust. I doubt anyone reading this will believe your BS. If they do, they can't say they weren't forewarned.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Like I have said over and over, I sold the transmission on everything I thought it was. This happens at least daily on this forum. I am not the only one in the entire world who has bought something with the direct intention of turning it around and selling it. I don't really know how many times I have to keep repeating myself?
Old 07-20-2011, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98zonjuice
Like I have said over and over, I sold the transmission on everything I thought it was. This happens at least daily on this forum. I am not the only one in the entire world who has bought something with the direct intention of turning it around and selling it. I don't really know how many times I have to keep repeating myself?

What you "think" it was and what you "know" it was is totally different. If you're not 100% sure it's the item you're describing then you should be also be listing the condition of the item is unknown to YOU, that is, if you are honest enough to do so. That way the buyer is responsible for what the item is, whether it is or isn't what it's believed to be. Point is, you should have some sort of proof that the transmission is what it is, whether it be paperwork or pictures.

With that, if you are as honest of a seller as you say you are, you should send 3/4 of the money back (given he used it for a year) and he should send you the transmission back.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:39 AM
Teching In

Read the rules. You have no business posting in here. This dispute is between him and I.

Quick Reply: 98zonjuice sells parts he doesn't know the real condition of