Originally Posted by Anthony Williams
Originally Posted by chevy98
hello would y take $30 for the slp lid n ship it to 40316 i would give y 30 for it that is shipping to...i am also looking for a strut tower brace for a 98 camaro ls1 do y have it so let me know thanks...
I'll do $35 including shipping! Paypal
And the only tower brace I have is on my car, sorry

send me a pic of it...chevyman-2007@hotmail.com i am interested thanks
Done

....k i heard that it will give the car like 10 to 15hp is that true lol..i dont know...it is in great shape right...n it will hook up to all my stock plugs that i have on my stock lid right now?? sorry for all the question just checking n making sure...lmk thanks
Well anything is better than the stock air lid, it should fit fine but you can learn more about fitment for your LS at SLP's web site. I will ship it the next bussiness day after the Paypay has posted.

Sorry for the slow reponse, My DSL was down yesterday.

...is that k that i get y the money friday?? i am going to buy it though...is it the SLP lid or wat name if y can would y find a pic of it or send me one to my email...i know that y sent me a pic of it is that wat it is a slp lid???...let me know thanks,miles

Yes it is an SLP lid,
It will take about a week for you to get it,
Fridays fine, but I will only ship after the Paypal payment has posted to my account.

Thanks

....hey my ant dont know how to send y the money ?? she has done deals on ebay alot..so i was just wanting to know wat do we need to do to get y the 35 for the slp lid let me know quick so that i can get the money to y n y can ship the slp lid out to me k let me know thanks,miles

If your Aunt uses Ebay she will have a PayPal account, my PayPal account is --
Your aunt should know how to handle the transaction. I work nights so it is hard for me to get back at anyone with a phone call..

this is miles... my aunt figured it out so you should be getting the money tonight. and you are to ship it to her address which is 455 maple street stanton ky 40380 lot #8. and not to mine which is the 960 bryd rigde rd. so when do you think that i will recieve it? if you dont care let me know something. thanks for doing business.
As I said, I will ship the next bussiness day after the payment post to my PayPal Acct. I'm guessing it will take about a week for you to get it. Once I get paid I'll need your address etc.

.....k my ants address is 455 maplestreet stanton ky,40380 LOT#8 this is where the part will need to be shipped to so just let me know when y get the money thanks,miles

No Money yet?

...hey just to let y know that i called my ant today n she said that she just sent y the 35 for the slp lid n that i thought that i would let y know..so just let me know if y got the money k thanks
Well PayPal put a stop to your payment while they investigate you for fraud!
I think I'll just be holding on to my lid-NO NEED TO REPLY TO THIS LAST PM! OR PM ME AGAIN EVER!!!

Becareful out there..
Old 08-15-2011, 11:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Unless I'm missing something, there was no scam here. Just seems like an idiot with improper grammar.
You didn't get the money, he didn't get parts. No harm, no foul.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

?????
Old 08-15-2011, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by qc97z
Unless I'm missing something, there was no scam here. Just seems like an idiot with improper grammar.
Couldn't have said it better, I don't see the issue here?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

I don't know him personally, but he's on another forum (KYhorsepower) trading around and dealing with people. I haven't seen a complaint, but always a chance with anybody. I don't see anything here though. He could use better spelling/grammar, and he replies to threads from 2007 on KYHP, that's about it lol. I don't want to sound like I'm defending him, nor do I know him. I do remember his user name over there. Thanks, Josh
Old 08-25-2011, 02:31 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by qc97z
Originally Posted by Tan327
Couldn't have said it better, I don't see the issue here?
Originally Posted by blubu
I don't know him personally, but he's on another forum (KYhorsepower) trading around and dealing with people. I haven't seen a complaint, but always a chance with anybody. I don't see anything here though. He could use better spelling/grammar, and he replies to threads from 2007 on KYHP, that's about it lol. I don't want to sound like I'm defending him, nor do I know him. I do remember his user name over there. Thanks, Josh

I did mention that PayPal stopped the transaction due to the bad grammar guys fraudulent use of someone elses account Right?

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF chevy98