Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of Paypal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 08:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how did you get screwed over by the postal service?
Old 02-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zmonsterjb
Same thing happen with these rods.

Gilbert Luckel of Petal MS. (TinSecondRice) Bought these rods from me. Once he got the rods he said that they are damaged. And threaten to use paypal to get his money back. I called paypal to see if i could file a claim aginst him and they basically said no! Eventhough now I have the rods in my possesion and I can go too a machinest to verify the condition of the rods.

Sellers Beware! Use another method of payment.
There is nothing wrong with the rods.....
look at the pics
I see that you are not showing the areas of the rods that were damaged! I sent the rods back to this guy and he has not sent me my money back! They got back to him on Feb 1, 2012 at 1:30 pm and he has them back for sale on here, supposedly sold already and has yet to send me back a refund! Here is the tracking number where I sent them back to him:
USPS
9406 2036 9930 0017 0812 42

You agreed to send me the money back when you got the rods! It wasn't even like I just said hey I am shipping these back and I want a refund! You agreed to it even after seeing pictures of the damage!

Guess I am not the first one this guy has screwed over!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Here is a thread showing that this guy has been banned before, name is Lencoler Smith

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...daddy2001.html

Even had the audacity to post in his own ban thread...
Old 02-06-2012, 10:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Gilbert Luckel

The Rods have been checked out and there is nothing wrong with them.
I just got the rods picked up from the post office thursday. And you knew that because it was certified mail. I had to sign for the item.

After that i had the rods checked out.
He had not texted , emailed or called me or tried to contact me prior to this morning.
I did not have to agree to give him the money back and I could of went through the claim process with paypal and made you wait 30 days.

I sold the rods to you for a good deal! And your money is on its way.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Teching In

Got my money back, thank you. Amazing what it takes to get your money back. You did not hear from me until this morning because I work a LOT and have not had time. If I tell someone I am going to give them a refund, I give it to them as soon as the item comes back to me. I would have never gone this far had I not seen the post where you tried to make me out as the bad guy. The rods were checked by a machine shop and said to need a hone at the least.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

Originally Posted by TinSecondRice
Got my money back, thank you. Amazing what it takes to get your money back. You did not hear from me until this morning because I work a LOT and have not had time. If I tell someone I am going to give them a refund, I give it to them as soon as the item comes back to me. I would have never gone this far had I not seen the post where you tried to make me out as the bad guy. The rods were checked by a machine shop and said to need a hone at the least.
Lulz......
Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 AM
On The Tree

What a loser scammer.