Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of trans damm

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 03:55 PM
BashamWS6 Troll Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't want to get in this battle of the best trash talk.

But just throwing out there that a friend of mine sold trans damm some items claiming they were damaged. Now, I'm not claiming he swapped his parts for my friends. But, when he got his parts back, they had damage that was not there when I helped him package it up.

I am not claiming who is right and who is wrong, but it is most possible that Trans Damm could have swapped the items. Either way he was smart to ask Basham if there was damage on the item.

I also may be bias but I ordered about half of an entire interior from Basham a few days back. I just got it today and all the items were flawless and mint. I had no trouble dealing with him.

Just my .02 on the situation.

Sorry, but I too would be skiddish to work with Trans Damm. After the problems he caused my friend and ESPECIALLY after reading this.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ComeAtMeBro
I don't want to get in this battle of the best trash talk.

But just throwing out there that a friend of mine sold trans damm some items claiming they were damaged. Now, I'm not claiming he swapped his parts for my friends. But, when he got his parts back, they had damage that was not there when I helped him package it up.

I am not claiming who is right and who is wrong, but it is most possible that Trans Damm could have swapped the items. Either way he was smart to ask Basham if there was damage on the item.

I also may be bias but I ordered about half of an entire interior from Basham a few days back. I just got it today and all the items were flawless and mint. I had no trouble dealing with him.

Just my .02 on the situation.

Sorry, but I too would be skiddish to work with Trans Damm. After the problems he caused my friend and ESPECIALLY after reading this.
Lol that is total bullshit. I never returned another part in my life. Your that low life's friend and are trying to make him look good. How about some details to back up your claim? Who/what I bought?
Old 06-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Launching!

What's a coincidence your both from Indiana.. Let me make some calls. I'll have all my friends sign up here and post negative stuff about Basham.. Idiot
Old 06-12-2012, 04:37 PM
BashamWS6 Troll Account

Wow. More than one f-body owner lives in Indiana? I had no idea.

Anyways the fact that you just keep harassing him and name calling is looking real classy on your part.

His name was Jake Sterrling. His user name was ls1z15. This back in high school when you bought some ws6 rims from him about 3 years ago. he's been off the site since he sold his ws6.

But go ahead and deny it. Just the practical thing to do. Sorry that I put my .02 and opposed you.

And as for Basham being my friend. Sure, he does good, clean, honest business. Sounds like a good friend to have.

Go ahead and make your calls, and set up a genius plan over $100 and "busted parts".. Right now you're looking real professional (:
Old 06-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Launching!

Wow what a surprise he's no longer on this site.. Maybe the moderators can look up the last time I was on this site Before two months ago. It was 10 years ago. Although those ws6 rims would of looked pretty silly on my M6 that I had three years ago. I haven't owned an f-body since 2003. Till 2 months ago.l
Originally Posted by ComeAtMeBro
Wow. More than one f-body owner lives in Indiana? I had no idea.

Anyways the fact that you just keep harassing him and name calling is looking real classy on your part.

His name was Jake Sterrling. His user name was ls1z15. This back in high school when you bought some ws6 rims from him about 3 years ago. he's been off the site since he sold his ws6.

But go ahead and deny it. Just the practical thing to do. Sorry that I put my .02 and opposed you.

And as for Basham being my friend. Sure, he does good, clean, honest business. Sounds like a good friend to have.

Go ahead and make your calls, and set up a genius plan over $100 and "busted parts".. Right now you're looking real professional (:
Old 06-12-2012, 05:08 PM
TECH Regular

OP = fail

love when that happens.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:41 AM
TECH Regular

Im just curious... Trans Damm, if the parts were not what you wanted and you felt you were cheated, why didnt YOU start a 'Beware of Basham' thread?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DSIM
Im just curious... Trans Damm, if the parts were not what you wanted and you felt you were cheated, why didnt YOU start a 'Beware of Basham' thread?
Cause the transaction was still incomplete.. I was still waiting on PayPal. If he would have just returned/refunded me or was understanding About the issue it would not need to be a "beware" thread.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Launching!

Wow look at what happened to bashemws6 accomplice.. Comeatmebro.. Another example of this guys honesty..
Old 06-13-2012, 10:59 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by trans damm
Cause the transaction was still incomplete.. I was still waiting on PayPal. If he would have just returned/refunded me or was understanding About the issue it would not need to be a "beware" thread.
Originally Posted by BashamWS6
so before i had a chance to even respond he had already filed a claim on paypal and elevated it!?!? wtf bro i was attempting to handle this man to man.. but i guess that was out of the question now.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol at this guy making a troll account. Looks real good for you OP. Tell your other friends to come on here to tell us how it went.

Come at me bro!
Old 06-13-2012, 04:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BashamWS6
they were on my iphone 3gs. ive since bought a iphone 4gs but i will get those off there and post them up tomorrow

or if trans damm wants to take a pic of the REAL pieces i sent him...
This shows you have had a 4gs for awhile unless u took the pics that long ago.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Hahaha. Look at me padding my account to get my post numbers up.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Launching!

He stopped responding to me when I refused to comit fraud and blame FedEx. So then I escalated it to a PayPal claim. When I made the PayPal claim he came up with his crazy claim that I switched the parts. I thought maybe he really thought his parts were mint "to him" and when he received them back he would be apologetic and realize I wasn't screwing him but just not satisfied. But that never happened. He posted this before he even received the parts back. I have been buying/selling parts on turbobuick for 3+ years with outout 1 single issue EVER. I have sent and received parts in the past before payment was even received, no such thing as a trader rating/trader forum on there. All grown adults who respect each other. This kid just thinks he's slick and wanted to pull one over on me. It would take a pretty desperate person to diminish his name Over an a piller and cargo cover.. We're not taking about a large sum of money.

Either was I think he showed his true colors by posting as " comeatmebro" a few posts up.. Claiming other people had bad dealings with me. Guess what the moderators discovered. It was him posting from hIs other "name" That just shows what a lier and scam artist he is. Go up and look at post count and title for "comeatmebro"I have already wasted too much time dealing with this.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Launching!

Btw he posted this on the 21st. He Didn't actually receive the parts back till the 11th.. He must be a psychic to know what I was going to ship him back..Here's the tracking: 0312 0090 0002 2717 3216 USPS
Old 06-13-2012, 10:48 PM
TECH Regular

He stopped responding to me when I refused to comit fraud and blame FedEx. So then I escalated it to a PayPal claim. When I made the PayPal claim he came up with his crazy claim that I switched the parts.
Btw he posted this on the 21st. He Didn't actually receive the parts back till the 11th.. He must be a psychic to know what I was going to ship him back..Here's the tracking: 0312 0090 0002 2717 3216 USPS

Ahhh, thats what was missing.

Is a thread title change in order?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Launching!

Ahhh, thats what was missing.

Is a thread title change in order?
Definitely should be changed. Along with a ban of him and his neg rating bs off my name.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately, ComeAtMeBro expressed some interest yesterday in some parts I have for sale on here. I guess I shouldn't expect much to come of that, but still glad that I saw this thread.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Teching In

EPIC turnaround, good job Trans Damm!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1Goat
EPIC turnaround, good job Trans Damm!!!
Thanks. Just annoyed I had to deal with this bs for nothing.

Quick Reply: Beware of trans damm