Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Badformulals1...,.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 08:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Badformulals1...,.

All I can say is if you say you are buying something BUY IT! This guy im'ed several times then texted back and fourth ending with him saying he was paypaling payment right then. Gave the benefit of doubt when it didn't post that day then tried texting with no response. I know things sometimes happen so held off. Then called no answer. Figured something could be wrong waited one more day then called from different number...wow he answered. Then said well I guess I'm not going to buy it rit now don't have the cash.

I know sometimes things happen but communication is key.one more person showing that these days people do not seem to be concerned with the value of their word. Or lack there of in some cases.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

this really shouldn't be in here... Buyers back out, **** happens. You lost nothing, no reason to make a thread bashing the guy in NTF.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:25 PM
TECH Resident

I never said I was purchasing anything for sure or sending payment at a certain time and I still have texts to prove it. I said I was going to try to make it to the bank to deposit money so I can make a paypal payment. An issue came up and it didn't happen. Like the dude above said, you lost nothing.. it's really not that serious. Chill... it's hilarious that a grown man can get so bent out of shape over something so minor that you're gona come on the internet to rant about it well over a week later. Get over it.

Quick Reply: Badformulals1...,.