Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Nemesisvette is a thief

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 04:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nemesisvette is a thief

I hate threads like this but the thing is I hate thieves even more.. I can't stand them at all.

I bought a LS6 shortblock from Nemesisvette this year and after talking to Gary on the phone he seemed like a stand up guy, I explained to him I was currently stationed in Afghanistan and would be home in November so I wanted to build up this small block for my TA. Gary gave me this crap as to how he would help me out due to the fact I'm a Soldier over in Afghanistan, well I sent him several small parts and he told me he would let me know when the motor was done. I was also told this LS6 was pulled straight out of the Vette it was in and wrapped up so it was fully intact and has not been molested on the bottom end.

Well come June Gary was nowhere to be found after a month of calling and calling he finally answered his phone and told me he was going to attach the oil pan, front and rear covers and install the cam...for this he wanted to charge $500 ???? plus also $150 for shipping. I said ya know what alright I'll help the guy out.. well he emailed me July 13th and told me the motor was ready to ship..guess what I never heard from him again..he replied to a total of 3 emails, giving me some lame excuses (not going to throw your garbage out there Gary even if I don't believe it) well after two and half months I finally convinced him to take it to a shop where I could pick it up.

Well he finally responds to a email, but would never answer the phone from me nor my brother. he kept telling me he couldn't ship it because the shipping company wouldn't ship due to it being on a wooded pallet.

I finally received the motor (ON A WOODEN PALLET) and guess what? there are metal shavings in the lifter valleys, and I do mean big shavings. in addition is very apparent the cylinders were recently bored with new rings installed. it is very obvious to me this guy cannot be trusted and so now I have to tear the motor down and clean it to ensure no shavings are in the block. And of course my favorite..he kept the shipping money I sent him and won't reply to a single email.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

terrible. Adm. Need to ban the guy so he cant screw anyone else over. I would take the guy to a small claims court in my opinion...

Quick Reply: Nemesisvette is a thief