Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Do not deal with gotgrowth

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do not deal with gotgrowth

This guy asks me for Info about my cam for sale. Give him all the info, cam card, etc..... Even send him idle clips of it. He tells me he wants it. I tell him I'm not removing it until next week, I'll let him know when it's out.
He responds with I definitely want the cam, don't sell it to anyone else. I said the only way ill hold it is with a deposit. He sends me 50$. A week later and answering all his tech questions, he decided he jumped ahead of himself in his build and wants to pass on the cam. In the meantime I told 2 potential buyers that it was on hold.
He pissed and moaned like a ******* baby over getting his 50$ deposit back.
Should i have given him his deposit back? Especially after he cost me other buyers with his " I definitely want this cam" ****?
I sent him his money back. Guess the cheap bitch needs it more than me.
Don't deal with this guy, he has no idea what the hell he is talking about, has no clue about what he wants to do and he will certainly waste your time.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Why are you advertising to sell parts you haven't removed yet? Next time have the part in your hand and you don't have to ask for deposits for something you will remove when you get around to it. What would you have done if you had his deposit and you removed the cam and found it to have a bad lobe? Would you have pissed and moaned and cried like a baby (as in your words) about having to give him his deposit back? Apparently you have the cam out, is it that hard to go through your pms or emails and find the other 2 buyers that were so interested in the cam?
Old 10-22-2013, 01:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ I have to agree with ya there

Quick Reply: Do not deal with gotgrowth