Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

98z406roller Bad Buyer.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98z406roller Bad Buyer.

This guy Seemed cool And was suppose to send me money for Cam lifters and Headers I had for sale. Well in the mean time people were calling and e-mailing me for these parts but "the money was on the way". After waiting a couple weeks figured out dude is obviously A dreamer who cant live up to his commitments. There is nothing worse than A buyer who tells you to hang on to something they want it and then you never hear from them again. I will say this is one of the best boards I have ever bought or traded on. Keep up the Awseome site. Thanks Larry
Old 05-03-2005, 08:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 69cam
This guy Seemed cool And was suppose to send me money for Cam lifters and Headers I had for sale. Well in the mean time people were calling and e-mailing me for these parts but "the money was on the way". After waiting a couple weeks figured out dude is obviously A dreamer who cant live up to his commitments. There is nothing worse than A buyer who tells you to hang on to something they want it and then you never hear from them again. I will say this is one of the best boards I have ever bought or traded on. Keep up the Awseome site. Thanks Larry
Sorry to hear Larry

One thing I have learned from business is never mark a item sold until the money is in your hands. Its shame to say that, but its how the world works anymore.

Good luck,
Ryan
Old 05-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alot of people don't check back on the threads that they write from. Everyone should just use pm's b/c it's more efficient. UMI performance guy, I got some boxed sub frames from you and they kick ***.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:54 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 97SprChrgd383
UMI performance guy, I got some boxed sub frames from you and they kick ***.
Great to Hear