Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Alfonso Restivo (AKA Allspartan and Vttrapn) BAD SELLER

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 11:14 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Alfonso Restivo (AKA Allspartan and Vttrapn) BAD SELLER

I bought a set of heads, claimed to be MTI stage III LS6 heads. I get them, they are hand ported LS1 heads. I call him, ask for the flow sheets and receipts that he stated he would include with the heads (gee, I never got them). He said he had them, just had to find them. Guess what, he couldn't get them to me. He said they were on his Z06 and made 505 rwhp with boltons, then he said they were on a friend's car, etc. I told him I wanted a refund unless I could get them flowed locally to verify the quality of porting. MTI said they were NOT their heads. I took them to Lingenfelters and they flowed 277 intake and 219 exhaust at .600 (not the 340 intake and 240 exhaust like claimed by seller). The seller agreed to reimbuse me for the flow checking and shipping back. His paypal payment didn't go through. Finally part of it did, and he sent a checkl for the rest. The check bounced. I found this out after I mailed the heads back to him. He was on here trying to resell the heads to some other poor unsuspecting fool. DOn't buy anything from this idiot. Per Zaba search, I have his address, name, etc. if anyone want it. He lives in Oaklawn, Ill. Oh, he is apparently 50+ years old, but in his last email he said he is 22 and going to kick my ***.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats lame, did he ever send the rest of the money after check bounced?
Old 06-16-2005, 11:28 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no, he got the heads this morning, and bragged in an email about how the check bounced ....