Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Bryan Wilkinson

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bryan Wilkinson -- Bad Seller

I made a deal with Bryan on 4-21-05 for a 2002 TA radio control steering wheel and airbag and needed wiring harness for $140 (picture of the needed harness was sent by email), (SIR Coil), Bryan acknowledged receiving and said City Chevrolet had one in stock for $15, so within an hour I mailed him a US Postal Money Order for $140. I will skip a lot of the details to keep this short, Bryan UPS'ed the package to me and I received it on 5-10-05, 20 days for a package he had ready to ship as soon as I emailed him a copy of my MO receipts). Upon opening the package I was very disappointed to find the wiring harness he sent had nothing to do with the picture I had sent him, it was the radio control harness that fits in the steering wheel under the airbag, just like the one in the wheel he had just sent me, at this point in time I asked for a refund, he refused, I asked to return the radio wiring harness and he said he would refund only for that, the package was delivered on 5-19-05, as of 6-22-05 I am still awaiting the refund. I have filed fraud charges with the approporiate agencies. If you check Bryan's posts on this board you can quickly determine that he is very knowledgeable about cars in general and specifically about LS1's. So the moral of this post is stay away from doing any long distance business with this dude.

Last edited by SamB; 06-24-2005 at 10:29 AM. Reason: adjust title

Quick Reply: Bryan Wilkinson