Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

minty - Bad Trader

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 10:14 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PSJ, did you ever find out why someone deleted MINTY99Z (Greg) as a bad seller? It never got resloved from him selling a JUNK set of ARE LS6 heads? I have $2500.00 in a set of boat anchors! Andy.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LASTLS1
PSJ, did you ever find out why someone deleted MINTY99Z (Greg) as a bad seller? It never got resloved from him selling a JUNK set of ARE LS6 heads? I have $2500.00 in a set of boat anchors! Andy.
Because you weren't ripped off for 1700.00 not even 2500. At least get the amount straight. Also, you weren't ripped off for that amount, just the amount you claim you had to pay to "fix" them.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:51 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

Sorry let me say I paid MINTY $1800.00! The rest was paid to Futral to flow and check the heads and LME for repair! Allan said they are so bad he didn't want any part of them! Then I paid LME (Brian) to try to repair the heads and get the flow numbers that Greg- MINTY said the heads flowed. If anyone had any questions they could call Allan Futral, his exact words were "those heads are JUNK". or Brian from LME. Then I saw Greg at the track last Saturday and he threatened me! Now I'm out the money and he said he was going to kick my ***!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:23 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry let me say I paid MINTY $1800.00! The rest was paid to Futral to flow and check the heads and LME for repair! Allan said they are so bad he didn't want any part of them! Then I paid LME (Brian) to try to repair the heads and get the flow numbers that Greg- MINTY said the heads flowed. If anyone had any questions they could call Allan Futral, his exact words were "those heads are JUNK". or Brian from LME. Then I saw Greg at the track last Saturday and he threatened me! Now I'm out the money and he said he was going to kick my ***!

That last couple sentences was a joke right? Just get your car running right and you paid 1800 for what exactly? Post the for sale ad.
Here is another one for ls1 heads.
http://forum.fbody.us/showthread.php?t=37240
You got ripped my ***. Also Andy, you told me Futual never looked at them and only flowed them and you were pissed at Alan for not checking the heads out and then matching them to a cam you already had! What else are you going to think of next? Your story has more wholes in it than a barrel of swiss cheese
And here is your PM to me which I saved just in case Pro Stock John wants to see it.
Greg[/QUOTE]
Greg I bought the heads from you. I'm not going to play games. You don't want to make it right? No problem. Remember I owe you. I wil get even. And that my friend is a promise![/QUOTE]
Whos the one threatening?

Last edited by minty; 07-13-2005 at 12:02 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Wouldnt suprise me, MINTY Ripped me off over 2 years ago over a wheel, Said it was a SS wheel, I sent money, he sent me a 16" Z28 wheel. I ate the shipping and sent it back and he claims he never got it even though I got ahold of the FEDEX driver and he said he delivered it to his back door, so I was out.

MINTY = Shady
Old 07-13-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Joker # 9
Wouldnt suprise me, MINTY Ripped me off over 2 years ago over a wheel, Said it was a SS wheel, I sent money, he sent me a 16" Z28 wheel. I ate the shipping and sent it back and he claims he never got it even though I got ahold of the FEDEX driver and he said he delivered it to his back door, so I was out.

MINTY = Shady

HEY YOU ARE AWESOME...I remember everything from our transaction. Including you not being able to produce ANY paperwork from FEDEX so I could see where they dropped the wheel off so I could find it. Remember? Oh wait, you forget what makes it convinient for you. I asked you for the tracking number and a signature so I could track the wheel and you said you go by the word of the driver like you are doing now. Hate to break it to you, but FEDEX and UPS make a lot of mistakes. Just do a search on the board under either name and youll see.

Just dont forget LASTLS1 and JOKER#9, there are bad BUYERS as well as sellers.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:49 PM
6 Second Club Moderator

MINTY = Shady
These guys parents are made of money and they still need to rip people off! You would think that when you are born in the lucky sperm club you wouldn't need to rip people off? Just to prove a point. Greg- MINTY I have OVER $500.00 in these heads above what I paid you. Do YOU want these AWSOME set of stage three LS6 heads back for $1800.00? In fact I will post YOUR listing on the condition and flow numbers! Stay tuned.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Launching!

MINTY, dont even worry about it, its water under the bridge, but I have learned two things from you.

1. If you knew the difference between a 16" Z28 wheel and a 17" SS wheel this would have never happened.

2. I would never buy anything from you again, even if I Was sick and you were the only one with the cure, I would rather die.

But keep up the good work pal, stay minty fresh!
Old 07-13-2005, 03:46 PM

Minty no offense here but you seem to blame all your problems on someone else. Take resposibility for your actions. You screwed up so you need to fix it, no one is resposible for it but you.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1_SS
Minty no offense here but you seem to blame all your problems on someone else. Take resposibility for your actions. You screwed up so you need to fix it, no one is resposible for it but you.
Actually LS1_SS I have no problem owning up. Do a search on my name in the classifieds and then the member feedback and get back to me. I tried to come to at least a decent conclusion with LASTLS1 but it was his way or the highway. With the wheel situation I asked for a tracking number and/or signature confirmation so I could at least get the wheel back. Let me ask YOU, if you sent out a wheel to someone would YOU issue a refund if you never recieved the wheel back? I already told him I would refund the full amount plus the shipping I had to eat if he would get me info so I could get the wheel back and try to sell it. Is that immoral of me? Is that irresponsible? We all make mistakes and I tried to fix both of these situations. Jokster only needs to get me that info so I can get the wheel back. As for LASTLS1, when we talked he said he wanted $200 and I offered $100 and he wouldn't budge. Now that amount has come to $500.....There is a LOT more info with the LASTLS1 case that also has to be told and we only have so much time but I'd be happy to post up if he chooses. I didn't have anyone close his thread or anything like that. I don't have an LS1 or LS1 parts anymore so its strictly about my name and reputation. I dont have anything to gain monetarily since LASTLS1 says "im RICH".....Read up before you bandwagon.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:07 PM
TECH Addict

MINTY, dont even worry about it, its water under the bridge, but I have learned two things from you.

1. If you knew the difference between a 16" Z28 wheel and a 17" SS wheel this would have never happened.

2. I would never buy anything from you again, even if I Was sick and you were the only one with the cure, I would rather die.

But keep up the good work pal, stay minty fresh!

I just want to know if I am lying. Did you ever send me the info requested so I could track the wheel and get the wheel back? I mean, would you send me money back if I bought the wheel from you and said I returned it but couldnt prove it and you never got the wheel back? Jesus, does this not make sense? Is your $80-105 dollars worth someone ripping you off? Its not worth it to me.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:28 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by minty
I just want to know if I am lying. Did you ever send me the info requested so I could track the wheel and get the wheel back? I mean, would you send me money back if I bought the wheel from you and said I returned it but couldnt prove it and you never got the wheel back? Jesus, does this not make sense? Is your $80-105 dollars worth someone ripping you off? Its not worth it to me.
Like I said before, this was over two years ago. I showed the tracking number to you, and even to the people at fed ex, they confirmed it was delivered. Do I still have it? Hell no, it was two years ago bud. I made a claim with fed ex and got most of my money back but not all. Still goes back to the simple fact that you screwed up and sent me a wrong wheel. Dont even worry about it now, its not worth the time to bicker back and forth about whos **** is bigger. Just a lesson I payed to learn.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:44 AM
6 Second Club Moderator

Like I said before, this was over two years ago. I showed the tracking number to you, and even to the people at fed ex, they confirmed it was delivered. Do I still have it? Hell no, it was two years ago bud. I made a claim with fed ex and got most of my money back but not all. Still goes back to the simple fact that you screwed up and sent me a wrong wheel. Dont even worry about it now, its not worth the time to bicker back and forth about whos **** is bigger. Just a lesson I payed to learn.
It's good that you posted. Just so others know to BEWARE of MINTY! I don't want other people to get screwed! Noticed how quick he was to take the offer back on the heads. I knew he wouldn't, I was just proving a point. After I had the heads repaired and the valve job porting done I picked up over 20cfm. You would think the AWSOME heads he sold me would be a great deal. I can't post his original for sale post, but if anyone wants a copy I can fax it to you. Just pm your fax number. Just Beware Minty is a liar and a theif. I want nothing from him. Just buyers BEWARE he's a fraud. I believe in life that when you do someone wrong it always seems to come back to you. Joker don't even respond to this kid! He always has an excuse on how it's someone elses fault. In fact he told me that it was his cousins falut because Minty bought the heads from Tom-CAMNHAWK. Whatever, he's just a bullshitter. He should have been a lawyer, he likes to build a smoke screen around the problem. Good luck to all buyers, just be careful!

Last edited by LASTLS1; 07-16-2005 at 11:12 PM.

Quick Reply: minty - Bad Trader