Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

not looking good for magicman327

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default not looking good for magicman327

ive been looking for a third taillight for an ss spoiler that worked all the way..well with no luck this guy PM`s me out of the blue...tellin me that he had one that worked and was willing to sell it to me for $40 shipped...so i asked him for pics..he had none.. ok so i told him that i was goin to send him the $$ (even thow i had a bad feeling about it) so i paypal`d him the $$ on the 1st...i PM`d him the following day after the hollidays and his reply was "what" and i asked him about the light and he said(this is on the 5th) that he was off on monday, and he would ship it then..so i (being pissed and noteven wanting it anymore) tell him that sence he hasnt mailed it yet, to just paypal me the $$ back so i dont have to worrie about it anymore..and he has read it and nothing..still i am goin to give him til monday and if no tracking # or transfer of funds then im contacting paypal...

justin
Old 01-07-2006, 09:41 PM

I purchased 6 intake manifolds from him, he also told me he was off monday and he will ship them and send me a tracking number.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

i guess well see on monday..hopefully ill either get my money or my light...hope everying works out for you as well...

Quick Reply: not looking good for magicman327