Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jeremym=Bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 03:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Jeremym=Bad seller

So i buy a used shortblock from Jeremym a few months ago. I was to recieve a good shortblock with a RPM2 cam. I go to RPM to pick it up and it looks like complete crap. Full of dirt and grit and just sitting in the shop floor (thanx guys). When i get home i pull the top plate off and notice that one of the lobes of the cam just doesnt look right. I pulled the cam out and took it up to RPM and asked Brian what he thought. "I wouldn't run that in my car" were his exact words. I called Jeremt numerous times to get this resolved and he always had an excuse "man i just spent 10 grand on my new motor" "i need new heads now dude" "man i got like 4 tickets to take care of". Nice guy that i am i let him slide in hope of getting my money at a later date. Its now been 3+ months since he was told about this. When i call him he answers ans always says he will call me right back. When he fails to i call him back and leave messages and never a return call. I even said i would go in half with him on a new cam. Now i see this post that he is looking for some new wheels? WTF!?!? Jeremy i am tired of the run around from you. I have been told lately you are NOT much of a stand up guy and completely believe it. I will NOT take this loss. I have many connections with lawyers. I have a letter of demand that is being mailed to you this week if i do not recieve payment for a new cam. The next step is civil court where i will recieve a judgement against you. It would be in your best interest to work with me and get me the money you owe me asap. You have my number.

Patrick

Quick Reply: Jeremym=Bad seller