Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

forgedbluess where is my ac compressor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 10:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default forgedbluess where is my ac compressor?

Here are the following PM's

forgedbluess = Josh Brown

Me 12/14

Just checking to see if you got the M.O. yet. I am thinking if ya didnt get it yesterday, it should arrive no later than today. Please let me know. Thanks!

Me - 12/19

I havent heard from ya, I am guessing/hoping you have recieved the M.O. by now? Please let me know.

Josh Brown 12/20

Originally Posted by forgedbluess
I got it monday and have been in lubbuct tell yesterday morning and wasnt able to ship it out but im taking it up there today and i will get you a tracking #. Sorry for the delay man.

josh

Me 12/20

Ok, no prob. I am just glad you got it and it wasnt lost or something. Let me know. Thanks.

12/20 was the last pm i have recieved from him verifying that he recieved my Money Order. I have since then sent him 3 PM's 12/27 12/28 and then today 12/31. I know he has already read the last two PM's because of the read receipts I recieved from LS1Tech. All I asked him to do was to respond for an explanation. He did not on either PM. This really surprised me because he has 2 good trader ratings even though they are kinda old. He currently has a couple of posts trying to sell stuff, but I am not gonna post anything on those yet, I am basically giving hima a final chance to PM me with an explanation or a refund.

This is the original thread where he posted the compressor.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...12#post6160712

Last edited by LS1Formula98; 01-02-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club

Well, my last 2 PM's have not been read, but I know that forgedbluess has been on line.

According to his Profile it states "Last Activity: Today 11:41 AM"

So, he is now just avoiding my PM's to make me think he is not getting them. Time to let other members know about dealing with this guy.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:47 PM
12 Second Club

Wow, I just read this in the sticky above in this forum.

If you are the buyer: Purchase postal money orders if you don't have paypal. Make copies of the money order stub, and the shipping label, itemize what is in the envelope as payment for goods and list the goods. Also keep all records of coraspondance albeit it mail or telephone, dates times etc.. Use overnight or second day, or at least some type of registered mail. If a postal money order is cashed and goods are not recieved, you can file a claim with the post office. The post office has federal agents that carry guns that will bust thiefs, and have full arrest authority, and they will even do stakeouts and pose as mailmen when delivering packages once someone is under investigation!

Here are the procedures for filing complaints. First and foremost file a complaint with your local PD, that has juristiction in your area you live. Take copies of the above mentioned items. Second call the PD where the package was sent to, and file a police report. Also you can go to the Website for the FBI internet fraud investigations. I beleive it is called ice, but i'm not sure. I had varying effects when doing all these things, but it has helped sometimes. Alot of it has to do with the PD"S and policies dealing with internet and fraud.
I used a postal Money Order, I did keep my reciept stub, I have already called the Post Office and they said I have to wait 30 days after the purchase of the MO to see if it was cashed. I am sure it has been, but I obviously cant take the next steps to file fraud until I get the facts first from the Post Office. I made the MO purchase on the 11th of last month, so I need to wait till the 11th of this month to take my next action. Ya know, it was only $50, but its not even about the Money anymore, its about the principle. I read plenty of negative/ripoff feedbacks on here and that **** just isnt right. If I find out that the MO was cashed, I have more than enough evidence to file for a lawsuit or small claims. I have all the PM's that we exchanged including the one stating he received my MO. Not only that, the serial from the money order will have the name of the person/bank that it was cashed. I will keep everyone posted.