Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Don't buy anything from Andros!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Don't buy anything from Andros!!!

I wouldn't buy anything from this guy. I made him an offer on a set of Eibach springs, I was told to wait till he could get a shipping quote. He sent the quote, and also said that someone was before me. I waited 3-4 days and sent a PM asking if he had recieved payment, he said not yet. After a week he sent back saying he never recieved payment from the other person, and that I could buy them if I still wanted em. I told him yes that I would send payment (this was on sunday).I went to post office on thursday and bought the money order and also paid $14.40 to send it overnight. I sent a PM saying he would have it friday by noon. The post office made two attempts to the address. I check the shipping status and even copyed and pasted it in a PM.He then said he'd get by there this week. Finally I ask him was he going to pick up the M/O. He then sent a PM saying sorry he had sold the springs locally because he needed the money, and that he never received my payment.Now he won't even check my PM's. There's no telling what I'll have to go though to get a refund, and how long it will take. This guy isn't trustworthy!!!https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/639790-eibach-springs-sale-100-a.html

Last edited by Twadd10; 02-03-2007 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Adding info!!
Old 02-03-2007, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Good info, I was looking at the power antenna he was selling but changed my mind after seeing this. Ron
Old 02-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Teching In

I called the post office to check status of my money order, and luckly since he never pick it up it will be sent back to me, but no telling whats involved in getting a refund!!!

Quick Reply: Don't buy anything from Andros!!!